Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

that merson story was jokeslol him being browner then chris kamara

#LFC: Reina, Johnson, Merieles, Agger, Carragher ©, Skrtel, Spearing, Lucas, Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt.subs: Gulasci, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Maxi Rodriguez, Ngog, Poulsen, Wilson.Mignolet, Ferdinand, Bardsley, Bramble ©, Mensah, Henderson, Muntari, Richardson, Sessegnon, Welbeck, Gyan.subs: Gordon, Zenden, Malbranque, Elmohamady, Cattermole, Colback, Onuoha.Hope Suarez has been greenlight

Guest THEREALTULSE

Gyan and Welbeck are f*ck*ng sick!Potentially serious top class players.Suarez has just knocked 4 shades out of Carrols confidence there lol

Guest Portuguese
when did Mutu start playing for Fiorentina again :D
Since Jan its his last chance after another failed drug test
he scored against roma todayended 2-2guys not serious though... hes gonna f*ck up again i can see it,
LOLC/S about him not being serious and f*ck*ng up againHe still owes Chelsea 9M+

Guest Klitschko

Nah it was definately outside, though I would argue he didn't have much choice where he fell@ Trim..yea I noticed that lol, like he was dribbling bare talking to the refwasn't really a yellow but his reputation got him it

Nah it was definately outside, though I would argue he didn't have much choice where he fell@ Trim..yea I noticed that lol, like he was dribbling bare talking to the refwasn't really a yellow but his reputation got him it
:D trustttt

Guest THEREALTULSE
that penalty if karma for the bent beach ball situation a few seasons agof*ck steve bruce his fat head and his shitty team
Karma waited 2 years to pay back Sunderland in a match of no significance?
  • Upvote 1

Nah it was definately outside, though I would argue he didn't have much choice where he fell
Yeah i agree. Didnt think it was a penalty when i first saw it. But then when it was given and i saw the replay you can kinda understand why the linesman gave it.Raul needs to become more involved in the game, Sunderland have been better than us fo far