International Break 03/11

Guest FA23

addy is a f*ck*ng weak link
You didnt watch the U20 World CupI did,I won hundereds on Adiyayah and Ghana.Ask the fourm, i got myself a ghana shirt with adiyayah on the back.SNM, u clueless turnip
llow it trollse/lench whichever account sharing weirdo you are.im talking about lee addy the left back who is being rinsed by downing.

10914-xlarge.jpg
Fans bring friend's coffin to game in Columbiatoday at 7:20 amA group of hardcore Columbian soccer fans brought a coffin containing the body of their murdered friend along to a soccer match in Cucuta, Columbia at the weekend.We knew South American football in general and South American football fans were a little crazier than everyone else, but frankly, this is taking the piss.17-year old Christopher Jacome was murdered in the Columbian city of Cucuta on Saturday and only hours after his death, his friends stole his body from the funeral home and brought his coffin along as they went to see their local side Cucuta Deportivo in action.Having managed to force their way past security, his friends shouldered the coffin of their friend throughout Cucuta Deportivo’s clash with Envigado.Jacome regularly attended games with the group that held his coffin throughout the game, a group called ‘Barra Del Indio’, who are known for their aggressive behavior at matches.The club’s medic, Julio Rivera, told the press: “They don’t let in the “barras” (fanatics) but yes, a cadaver (corpse). This is the only part of the world where this has happened.”The individuals that removed the body from the funeral home have since been identified, while stadium officials will hold a meeting to find out who permitted the entry of the cadaver and what punishment will be given.

addy is a f*ck*ng weak link
You didnt watch the U20 World CupI did,I won hundereds on Adiyayah and Ghana.Ask the fourm, i got myself a ghana shirt with adiyayah on the back.SNM, u clueless turnip
llow it trollse/lench whichever account sharing weirdo you are.im talking about lee addy the left back who is being rinsed by downing.
i agree - addy needs an exit now

Guest haze-e

Michaela_Cole Michaela Yep. MeFuming:Dizzy Rascal is sitting in the crowd wearing an England top- it's okay- YOU BETRAYED AFRICA FOR IBIZA A LONG TIME AGO #EnglandVsGhana :D