THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

nah but seriously WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

you know how youre chatting to a chick (slightly older aswell so youre gassed) she actually says shes on linking without prompting.. you do the birdman handrub, then she says she's 14 weeks pregnant

the North West is a whole different world

them ones where you been slyly working on it for like a week

Dave where r u finding them sorta things gotta be pof

fam

im on a next ting

i move to tings on other people FB statuses and those that post on status updates of pages and shit. amongst other things

POF is dead to me right now, will prob jump back on it though, but it wasnt sayin much last time i was there, but maybe cause all i was doin was lookin for hilarious chicks

Lol I beat two things from there. They should make a new thread. FB status your defiantly brave

if you can work the weird angle the success rate is ite

worst is when you move to someone on your friends friend list, if you get shutdown theres a chance it could get odd

:/

Bro the whole point is that he only took it cos it's in 'fashion'

Same way theers a sudden rise in weed smokers

i dont see the problem though?

ive heard people talking about it for years, people were popping that after school in year 8 when we were jamming in the park

maybe you man know alot of fashion followers and posers

he aint the only one who talked about molly still

So turns out she fucked some guy from her work when they were drunk at a work party, after she was upset at me after a fight. She wanted to end it with us because she "couldn't take the guilt but couldn't bring herself to tell me", even though she'd been making me feel like shit by not giving a real reason to break up. At least it makes sense now, all women are deceitful and untrustworthy.

He was white btw lads

I was suspicious about it, and pushed her to tell me. She lied for a long time then she finally started crying and admitted it and tellin me how sorry she was and she still wanted to be with me (lulz).

The question now is - do I send sex/naked pictures she sent me to her family? Not even cos I'm hurt, just cos I got nothing better to do with them