THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Esquilax you take the uni comments too seriously. Everyone has their path. nobody is saying you're right or wrong in the grand scheme of things but your not at the point yet where you can say look at me I did it without uni. Because you're still a yout. Your mum still cooks your dinner and you ain't paying rent/mortgage or living independently. Just get on with your life and be humble. Stop screaming I didn't go uni, look at me I'm not working in tesco full time. I'm going to be a star.
Don't chat sh*t, Jas seemed bare patronising. Also, the fact he is Tulse MK II made it believable he was being funny.But he wasn't.

Guest Esquilax
Fair enough But I would prefer if you stopped belittling us uni goers at every opportunity
I probably do have one too many pops, but only because of the grandeur-ish attitude I get from the same people, be all and end all sort of thing, and it's certainly not cuz I think I'm better than itAnyway, not important

Guest M12 Part 2
...I am paying rent.And I'm not showing off I'm answering the question as to why I took it a different way... If you had people spewing the same talk in your face every day I'd imagine you'd have the same/ similar attitudeI won't bring it up again
Fair enough. Just stay humble the world isn't a fight between uni goers and none uni goers. The only person you have to prove your decision is/was right to is yourself. Let that be your motivation. Don't make it a thing where you're trying to prove other people were wrong for doing whatever they did.

Ok at work I try and keep my head down and don’t really share my business just on some normal guy flexAnyhow I do go to a few social things, guy started asking me about my girl I just said I aint got one. Ever sinceThen man has been trying to set me up with these two girls they are alright but I am not interested becauseDon’t want my business being spread around and tbh I am a f*cked up person, and I am trying to hide that sideOf my personality I drink and take drugs to excess just like linking not into relationships, I love manipulating girls to get my own way, don’t need people to know that stuff where I am trying to make a career. Or am I being to paranoid?

Guest Supreme Allah

why am i always so awkward when saying bye on the phonelike i dont wanna say it and be the first to hang up, or say it at the same timeand why do people have some high pitched voice when sayin gbye? thats weird, i dont think i do it, but i never really know what to say its like thanks, bye, ok then thanks bye, ok ill see you there bye, then u say it like 4 times while the other person is saying it, or sometimes theyll thinnk u wanna say something then theyll be like what? and ur like nah, then it like OK bye bye bye thanks byeso awkward, not with normal friends, ithis hapens with like my OT whenever she phones mesorry for the essay

i see a crow attack a ducklingso i go towards it, and the crow flies away with the ducklin in its mouthbut then he drops the duckling into some rubbish, so i go to look at it see if its saveabledoesnt seemed to be gashed or nothing, thing is jus trying to stand up and move under some bushesdidnt wanna touch it though cos it may have been diseasedi look up an i see the crow watchin me, it watched me walk awayi do feel bad about that, dno if i was supposed to save it or if that was just the natural order, and the runt had to die/my bonsai tree is officially deadand i genuinely feel it in my heart because i know it was my fault, neglectwas totally in the wrong place aswellonly had it for bout 3 years

i hear what you are saying smadds, it's a difficult situation1 time my cat was getting murked in the garden by this bigger tom cat, so i came out and booted the other cat across the gardenperhaps i should have left it, but my cat has backed it bare for the yard by catchin mice n ting, so i repped it right for her that afternoon

• Upvote 3

Hard drive f*cked up...opened up something on the circuit board has come loose. The soldering is too small and intricate to be carried out by a human/non Japanese person, had to buy a Sata to USB hub, 30 pound....hand in for both these assignments are in tomorrow....Mad stress arghhh

Guest Supreme Allah

that hub cheaper than an enclosure? im sure you can get them for like 15-20?21JIXK7c5tL._SL500_AA300_.jpgfiver41rvjPhdr8L.jpg19u had to get it in a hurry init, some shops are a bumphttp://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=sata+drive+enclosures&tag=googhydr-21&index=electronics&hvadid=8817554461&ref=pd_sl_3kfiq93co6_b#/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i%3Aelectronics%2Ck%3A3+5+sata+drive+enclosures&keywords=3+5+sata+drive+enclosures&ie=UTF8&qid=1302717859all there, if anyone needs in the future or whatever just make sure you choose 3.5 for desktop hard drive and 2.5 for laptop

Guest Supreme Allah

told one girl I downloaded her picture and ejaculated on it, she can usually take the banter, bt this time its like "who does that?"

• Upvote 1