The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Guest 11 Bills
_p.jpgFUUUUUUUUUUU-
i hear u brahbt instead of the nails being blue she shoulda just left it natural then put that white tip thing, dont even know what its called/that Flirta vid is f*cked, dunno how i missed the post
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
_p.jpgFUUUUUUUUUUU-
i hear u brahbt instead of the nails being blue she shoulda just left it natural then put that white tip thing, dont even know what its called/that Flirta vid is f*cked, dunno how i missed the post
mandem are f*cked these days. Guys fantasising over different types of pedicure and nail polishDeviant levels are rising

Guest M12 Part 2
have to start from the feet up when checkin for a chick though because they could be a 9..but with nasty feet they drop to a 5..but a 5 with nice feet jump up to a 7.
shutup
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2d135ol.gifWHAT?ab7ejq.jpgStart from where?Not the face, not the breasts, not the booty, not the legs, not the thighs or hipsTHE FEET IS WHERE YOU WANT TO START SCOPING A CHICK YEAHWOW!!!
na you clock the overall obviously.. then when a ting catches your eye you have to look at what the feet are saying.

Im slightyly confusedI cant stop watchin that kreayshawn vid ..trak is catchyyyy as fuk and the bitch is sexyIm a bit conflicted i cant be seen to co sign this white nonsense
Been playing the track quite a bit myself.She's half Czech half Mongolian.