UEFA EURO U21's 2011

mp*

It's an interesting game.Spanish players are typically slight in stature so England would normally win the aerial battles but this isn't a typical Spanish team, they've dealt with all the long balls with no fuss.Henderson and Cleverley have been missing, Mancienne is the only one I've seen actually pressing their players and picking the ball up off the back four and then when he looks forward there's nothing on.I was looking for Jones to bring the ball out but he's been a bit rushed in possession.England need to be patient, trying to play the decisive ball too early.

Mancienne is England's main problem, he is wasting possession by going back to the defenders, then the defenders are hoofing it long..hes not comfortable recieving the ball with his back to the play nor is he making good passes into the offensive playersRodwell needs to come in, to play deep-lying playmaker to get the moves going, England need a 3man midfieldWalker has done well, those weak spanish cnt live with him, Henderson's 1 touch stuff n pass n move has been brilliant but hes only dun it 2/3 timesCleverly is overrated every1 should kno this by now

Trustwheres man like MarcCleverly has been ghost, but has looked good when hes had itHenderson, oh my gawd, 20 mil?? but to be fair Mancienne hasnt helped him, stepping on his toes bare and is running around like a headless chicken..lol @ Rose, but i like him though, hes got a Valencia about him if he works hard and uses hes head moreand double lol @ Pearce, cleverly on the right?