Premier Week 36 & Football League Conclusion

Guest FA23

Guest FA23
I f*ck*ng hope harry pisses off end of season. Spurs will be on a freefall after that.
hes the c*nt holding us back. we stay being mediocre while hes here.didnt deserve to win sh*t. lol at us being 5th they way we've been playing since jan.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
I f*ck*ng hope harry pisses off end of season. Spurs will be on a freefall after that.
Sorry mate he got you here and you're still overachieving. You'll see nxt season when pool and city really kick on. hes the c*nt holding us back. we stay being mediocre while hes here.didnt deserve to win sh*t. lol at us being 5th they way we've been playing since jan.
  • Upvote 2

f*ck*ng pathetic.Why play VDV on the wing......Team didnt even want to win i swear......harry has told them he dont wanna be in europe next season or something.,..it must be that....man city slip up and we play a who are pretty much sh*t bar 2 players and manage to give them 2 penalties and draw.

:D Just :D 'Arry is a gift & a curse TBH. Yes he got them in CL, but Spurs have some players that REALLY must annoy their fans & the thing is you know Redknapp sticking with them.TBH Redknapp just needs to manage England & work part-time on TalkSport or Sky Sports.

hes the c*nt holding us back. we stay being mediocre while hes here.didnt deserve to win sh*t. lol at us being 5th they way we've been playing since jan.
Lol spurs fans stay being cluelessHe's the reason why your even in the Prem let alone top half of the table. Your f*ck*ng FLATTERED mate I tell ya.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol spurs fans stay being cluelessHe's the reason why your even in the Prem let alone top half of the table. Your f*ck*ng FLATTERED mate I tell ya.
['arry]We only 'ad 2 points from eight games when I took ova[/'arry]
  • Upvote 2