(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Just played a game of demolition as I can't play snd yet...I think guys had forgotten the objective. No bombs planted, but guys with like 60 kills. Wtf.
You need someone on the team to kill whore and get killstreaks to make plant/defuse easier. Saying that, playing demo with randoms, you cant expect much.
  • Upvote 1

Just played a game of demolition as I can't play snd yet...I think guys had forgotten the objective. No bombs planted, but guys with like 60 kills. Wtf.
IMO this is the best time to play SNDmost people on average dont know the maps THAT well seeming the game is what 2 days old?I got 7-1 on SND last night, first time on the map that it was, and Ive historically been pretty shite at SND. Was chuffed to see our team score list like this:SKOLA ONEmr jeffahother namesetc :D Was good playing with some of you lot last night but Im lost with all the name changes eg who is AFRICANBUSHGOAT?

Scavenger doesn't work with claymoreswill never be using scavenger
serious? havent unlocked claymores yet.i suppose it fixes an arguable flaw for campers whereby you cover both entrances to an area with claymores and resupply and replant every time someone trips one. got an easy nuke like that one time.

Guest Rorschach

LOLLForeal its annoying every 5 seconds 'rc car inbound'ffsdoes the ghost perk make you invisible to them or just spy planes?Lol at them setting the dargs on man aswell, got me shook

Guest Rorschach

I see one whizz past and let off a couple shots.Turned out to be a teammates.Now when I see one near I just [Ghostface] Hop benches, jump over fences [Ghostface]

as a sh*t player my first thoughts are that this game feels a lot more balanced. you don't get the insane bombardments from someone ele's kill streaks like in MW2.As an all round gun what are you guys using?What are your favourite guns?I can't stand that Nuke stage with the model people and houses. Drives me nuts.