(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Knew I recognised the black guys voice

Hip-Hop and Hollywood Mogul Ice Cube, who’s most known for stretching his talent across multiple industry’s for over 20 years, lends his voice and likeness to the team over at Activision as “Corporal Bowman" in the new “Call Of Duty Black Ops.
/Liking the game, aint done MP yet@ Titan, yeah was bait Castro would try a tingPPSH > ___________________

I love playing COD games for the first time. The campaigns always seem so f*ck*ng epic.I like the way they give your character an actual voice whilst you're playing him.
Yeah Treyarchs SP always seems better, I like the way they have done this where your diff characters at diff times

I love playing COD games for the first time. The campaigns always seem so f*ck*ng epic.I like the way they give your character an actual voice whilst you're playing him.
Yeah Treyarchs SP always seems better, I like the way they have done this where your diff characters at diff times
IW >>>>
  • Downvote 2

IW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ah lieeeeeeeeee!! The IW storylines with its twists n sh*t are EPIC!! This one hasnt gripped me thus far tbh
  • Downvote 1