(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

@ Gayle you never clocked from the start it was ice cubes voice laugh.gifCome on im sure we have all seen boyz in the hood and friday 1-3 and watched friday 1 more than 5 times(i have) laugh.gif
the beach cruiserthe one i let you use a couple weeks agothe one i been asking you aboutoh .... that bike..... :D

Why do I feel like I've almost completed this game? If I have I'm not impressed at all.

I'm at the part where you and Reznov are sneaking into Rebirth Island and have to use the shadows and avoid the helicopter search light

Borrowing this off my friend today, he completed it and said it was sh*t. Will see how bad it really is tonight.
roflroll2.gifFam what kinda bullshit is this???So your boy ain't got internet?He don't wanna play online???What the message really says isI can not take it no more i feel left out everyone in a party and i cant join cos im take up spaceSo i caved in like i knew i would and bought the game!

Borrowing this off my friend today, he completed it and said it was sh*t. Will see how bad it really is tonight.
roflroll2.gifFam what kinda bullshit is this???So your boy ain't got internet?He don't wanna play online???What the message really says isI can not take it no more i feel left out everyone in a party and i cant join cos im take up spaceSo i caved in like i knew i would and bought the game!
its only a matter or time

campaign wasnt anywhere near as good as MW2, i hope to christ they make another MW, the game was too sci fi for my liking, kinda disaponted. but ill be getting my ass online soon so ill be asking people for their gamer tags for a proper game of Black ops