(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Cosign Enfield. me and mp5 go way back, but i hate recoil. anyone unlocked the pro version of any perks? have a feeling one of them will be cold blooded, in which case i need to unlock, sentry gun is suddenly invincible, i forgot what it felt like to be shot by one of those things, now sentries are gettin mad killstreaks.yeh, this the time to play SND, good way to learn the way around the maps@Skola, if i can only have 1 claymore anyway, i dnt see why it's a problem, plus i have to kill someone to resupply, but still, that has completely killed scavenger for me. i remember gettin 3/4 kills in an snd round, bare times ( especially rundown / karachi ). least claymore no longer replaces my frag grenadeand had no idea mr jeffah was You

Jeffah lol I joined your party like wtf is going on whose are these familiar accents :D/AK47u? Thats my baby from COD4 days. At close range, its a wrap.MP5(k) has never been the same since COD4 but coz its range is decent its the only SMG I use with a silencer, for sneaking around the enemy spawn in TDM ete. Enfield for pretty much everything else. Looking forward to unlocking the other Rifles./Nuke Town map is NUTS. I quite like the size would be good for FFA but the spawn system on that map and a few others needs fixed.

Guest Rorschach
Jeffah lol I joined your party like wtf is going on whose are these familiar accents :D
LOL musta thougt you were getting echo from the mic
Also the RC cars, yeah. 3 kills? Maybe 4, but then, you have to choose between spy plane and ac car which is good coz if you could have both it would be a bit unbalanced.
Ahh, brudda must've had that hardline perk on, whatever It's called now, I'm sure it's not hardline.

See if you do that combat thing when you just play against Bots (Even tho they use the names of your friends) Can you level up that way then go into the proper multiplayer and have the same things? I'm doing that atm to get used to some levels. Hardly played the game yet.

See if you do that combat thing when you just play against Bots (Even tho they use the names of your friends) Can you level up that way then go into the proper multiplayer and have the same things? I'm doing that atm to get used to some levels. Hardly played the game yet.
I dont think so. IIRC before you enter that mode it says these points do not count on live blah blah. Didnt know there were bots, that kinda cool for offline games a la perfect dark 64

Nuke Town map is NUTS. I quite like the size would be good for FFA but the spawn system on that map and a few others needs fixed.
Nuke Town spawn points are f*ckedThat little fenced off area at the end of both sides of the map is a haven for campers. I kept getting killed and didn't notice there was a whole area behind the wooden fence.

The way shotguns and snipers are nerfed in this game >>>No more no scoping and no more one hit shotty kills from 25 yards :Y:I'll be on tonight. Everyman jump on :!:
you know what, i didn't even realise how nerfed Snipers are. I took it for granted that i wasn't getting picked off by someone camping on Pluto.