(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Yes i am. My COD4 form is coming back. Only Fitz and Fatz were better than me them times,
Lol.Fitz, Fatz, Myself, Pein & Natty were better than you.
Don't try it fam, you was down there with Septik. Swear Supreme and Brem was better than you? unruckyNatty and Pein came waaay late when all i did was no scoping for months (Remember when i used to end heads lol)Those were the days. 18 man private lobby and people were still asking to join (all vip2 players) Internet gaming ain't the same :D

Yes i am. My COD4 form is coming back. Only Fitz and Fatz were better than me them times,
Don't try it fam, you was down there with Septik. Swear Supreme and Brem was better than you? unruckyNatty and Pein came waaay late when all i did was no scoping for months (Remember when i used to end heads lol)Those were the days. 18 man private lobby and people were still asking to join (all vip2 players) Internet gaming ain't the same :D
Trust. There was bare beggin them times. Swear Haze was only good underground.

Lmfao. The gas is too much.And Lmao @ Laidback. The hate! Guy could not touch me underground!Nuffin though. As Jeffah said there's a new game. Bun living in the past...
  • Upvote 1

Lol dont get me wrong, I think hes entertaining. Goes in on the guys that camp like faggots with claymores. @meireles, elpres doesnt take the piss out of xcal. Pretty sure hes said in one of his commentaries he rates him and Sandy Ravage as the best players on youtube.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Id rather listen to a guy who is explaining his game rather than some old man shouting and screaming. Yes I know its meant to be funny, but it gets tired after a bit.Who is emotional :D You sound like the bitter one because im not going in accordance of "a sdknasfsdgdg 2 " after one of your idols videos is posted. Dont be mad at me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2