some news

O.Man

‘She had some friends from tougher backgrounds, but that’s what London is like, people from different backgrounds live side by side.'

I like that still.

Tulisa is set tbh, she's young peng and white, an irresistible combination in itself, but add that ndubz sh*t and yeah, she's a star :rolleyes:

Dappys got that tune with Tinchy, probs a collab album as well so his mug ain't dissapearing anytime soon.

Everyones laughing really.

Iran to blind criminal with acid in 'eye for an eye' justice

IRAN-BAHRAMI-blinded-007.jpg

In a literal application of the sharia law of an eye for an eye, Iran is ready for the first time to blind a man with acid, after he was found guilty of doing the same to a woman who refused to marry him.

Majid Movahedi, 30, is scheduled to be rendered unconscious in Tehran's judiciary hospital at noon on Saturday while Ameneh Bahrami, his victim, drops acid in both his eyes, her lawyer said.

Bahrami who had asked for an eye for an eye retribution in the court, was disfigured and blinded by Movahedi in 2004 when he threw a jar of acid in her face while she was returning home from work. "He was holding a red container in his hand. He looked into my eyes for a second and threw the contents of the red container into my face," she told the court in 2008.

According to Iranian media, Bahrami's lawyer, Ali Sarafi, has said: "A very good sentence has been given and an appropriate method has been adopted so that the convict will be blinded by few drops of acids in eyes after he is rendered unconscious."

article-1386809-0C0BB4D800000578-201_470x661.jpg

Revenge: Ameneh Bahrami was left with horrific scars after Majid Movahedi threw sulphuric acid in her eyes after he had begged her in vain to marry him. She is seen here holding photos of how she used to look

article-1386809-0C0BC48E00000578-70_235x276.jpg

Majid Movahedi had stalked Ameneh before his crime

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/13/iran-blind-criminal-acid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386809/Eye-eye-Woman-blinded-scorned-lover-given-permission-throw-acid-eyes-Iran-court.html

Didn't see this case, the face melted over the eye socket Wowzers.

I think they should just lower this man into a Vat of acid, if they blind him they will have to pick up the tab for his disability allowance.

AThens, Greece: currenltly on fire right now as their MPs vote on further debt cuts before the EU gives them more money. UK strike this thursday over similar cuts. most of EU is fully bruk right now and no hope of redemption. the Nato devils will have to step up this bombing if they want to remain in the black cos apart from Germany and to a much smaller extent the UK, who else is relevant now in EU?

• 2 weeks later...

Been at Croydon Advertiser all week. This story is actually too f*cked. My heart actually sank in the newsroom when I heard he died.

"Murder in Broad Green"

A DEVOTED father-of-two was beaten to death in an unprovoked attack by a psychopath wielding a brick.

Umess Chaudhari, 41, was brutally assaulted moments after leaving his house in Dennett Road, Broad Green, to go to work.

As he walked down the street at 7am on Wednesday morning, Mr Chaudhari was confronted by a young man who hit him over the head with a brick taken from a nearby wall.

Neighbours who rushed to tackle the maniac found him kneeling over Mr Chaudhari, repeatedly hitting his victim as he lay on unconscious on the pavement.

Michael Krzak, 27, who wrestled the attacker to the ground, was woken by his girlfriend screaming for help.

He told the Advertiser: “I ran outside and I saw the man leaning over someone and hitting him with a brick.

“The other guy wasn’t moving, he wasn’t putting up any fight. He must have been hit so many times because there was a lot of blood.

“I quickly pushed the man away and grabbed him. When I was holding him the only thing he said was about his shoes.

“His shoes must have come off when I chucked him. He was shouting: “Give me my shoes, give me my shoes or I will kill all of you.”

As Mr Krzak held the man down, Mr Chaudhari’s wife Rekha, who had rushed outside, held her unconscious husband and sobbed.

After a few minutes the police arrived and arrested an 18-year-old, who has since been sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Mr Krzak said that as officers led him away, the attacker shouted something about Allah.

Mr Chaudhari was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

He had been on his way to Tesco where he worked, when he was attacked.

A friend who lives with the family and asked to remain anonymous said the victim’s son Rakesh, 18, and daughter Priyanka, 14, are devastated by his death.

She added: “Umess was a very friendly and kind man. He was very family orientated and loved his children. He would do anything for them.

“We were friends but he was more like a brother to me. We cannot understand why anyone would do this to him.

“He was very quiet and would never get into a fight or provoke anyone. That’s not the sort of person he was.”

Mr Chaudhari had been saving for the past ten years to bring his wife and children to the UK. This year Rekha, Priyanka and Rakesh had finally been able to afford to join him in Croydon.

Detective Inspector Bob Campany, the officer leading the investigation, said early indications suggest the attack was unprovoked.

He added: “I would like to appeal to anyone who may have witnessed the assault and hasn’t yet spoken to the police to contact us.

“I would particularly like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed any part of the victim and suspect’s movements immediately prior to the assault taking place.”

Detectives are asking anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020 8721 4005 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Murder-Broad-Green/story-12908199-detail/story.html

Libya: Cold Gaddafi threatens to launch attacks on Europe

Muammar Gaddafi threatened on Friday to send hundreds of Libyans to launch attacks in Europe in revenge for the NATO-led military campaign against him.

"Hundreds of Libyans will martyr in Europe. I told you it is eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. But we will give them a chance to come to their senses," the Libyan leader said in an audio speech carried on Libyan television.

Gaddafi, whose forces have been battling rebel fighters increasingly encroaching on his territory and NATO warplanes, was speaking in the desert town of Sabha, 500 miles south of Tripoli.

The speech, to a crowd of about 50,000 people, appeared designed to show that Gaddafi still enjoys support in areas of Libya he still controls.

"You will regret it, NATO, when the war moves to Europe," he said, adding that the Canary Islands, Sicily, other Mediterranean islands as well as Andalusia in southern Spain were Arab lands that should be liberated.

"The Libyan people have no problem, the colonial powers are the ones who have a problem. They want to control our oil. They are jealous because God gave us the gift of oil," Gaddafi said.

"We do not fear them. We have no choice but to resist, become martyrs and fight on till the end."

do you blame him?

Guest Portuguese

'Go to Portsmouth... robbery happens!': Bungling criminal caught after putting armed hold-up in his diary

Bungling: Jonathan Ochola referred to the robbery in his diary

A robber who denied taking part in an armed raid on a bookmaker’s was caught because he had made a note about it in his diary.

Jonathan Ochola told police he was watching football with his brother at the time of the robbery in Portsmouth.

But when officers looked at the 21-year-old’s journal, they found an entry on the day of the raid that read: ‘Go Porsmouth (sic) robbery happens.’

Ochola helped his friend Rashad Delawala steal hundreds of pounds from a branch of Ladbrokes.

Delawala admitted wearing a balaclava and threatening staff with an imitation firearm, but Ochola insisted he was at home watching the television.

In fact he was the getaway driver and the pair had split the £500 takings.

Police traced the students after Delawala dropped the balaclava with a trace of his DNA on it.

Ochola, from Dagenham, Essex, was found guilty by a jury at Portsmouth Crown Court after denying one charge of robbery.

Detective Constable Mel Sinclair said: ‘When we found the diary we thought it was unusual. You don’t normally get such a good piece of evidence.

But he was foolish enough to put it in his diary and he said in his interview that it was stupid.’

Faced with the evidence Ochola tried to blame it all on his friend.

He claimed he had gone into a Co-op shop on June 12 last year to buy cigarettes and sweets and when he got back to his car Delawala, 21, had gone to carry out the raid.

Damning: Police found evidence in Ochola's diary that he had travelled to Portsmouth for the robbery - and he was not watching football as he claimed

But the jury rejected Ochola’s story that he did not know what was going on and took just 40 minutes to find him guilty.

Detective Constable Sinclair added: ‘These two have shown absolutely no remorse, they did not care about the effect on their victims.

'The staff in the shop thought it was a real gun and were shaken up.

'Things like that don’t happen very often in Portsmouth so it was frightening for the staff and for people in the city who heard about it.'

Delawala, of lford, Essex, pleaded guilty to robbery. He is due to be sentenced alongside Ochola later this month.

Both men have been released on bail.