WHO SAY RELOAD! Classic Rave Footage

Thizz

there was a channel on sky back in the day that used to play vids from raves, i remember seeing the sidewinder one when dizzee won best newcomer and mc viper won best mc (lol) anyone remember its name?

Rapture. I remember seeing HLC on it randomly back when I was about 16.

Had to proper Google for that one.

I loved garage and that entire era. Big up the out of London crew who used to mission up to Oxford Street to cop TNs, TN caps and Avirex. 80s babies >>>>>>

• Upvote 1

BOOP

Brought back the memories.

Swear having an Avirex back then was greater then having a car

/

It was just pure vibes back then, nothing else

/

BMC, I know what you're on about I have it on VHS somewhere

lol i wanted one soooooo badddd

ended up buying some shegged one from dalston market

there was a channel on sky back in the day that used to play vids from raves, i remember seeing the sidewinder one when dizzee won best newcomer and mc viper won best mc (lol) anyone remember its name?

I loved garage and that entire era. Big up the out of London crew who used to mission up to Oxford Street to cop TNs, TN caps and Avirex. 80s babies >>>>>>

LOOOOL YESSSSS, pop up oxford street spend about 80 quid on vinyls on the way. TNs with the matching coloured laces ARE TYHOSE TNs MK 3s BRUV THEY'RE SICK BRUV

loool

rachel stevens was fire tho

or at least she was to me back then

she was

then when i grew up i realised tina was the thick bodied ting dat i didnt even show attention too.

comes like spice girls...always use to rate geri coz she use to have her titties pushed up

It was always about Mel B and Emma for me.

/

I remember the channel that used to show footage of raves.

3:10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ scholar t in the red shirt

strange that this is 10 yrs ago yet it dosent look that old- in terms of clothes , dancing etc

reminds me a lot of the funky era - everyone just bussing skanks

hang tight the op being that sweaty white dude in the beginning tho

dese times i wasnt old enough to rave was a shame - had to resort to buying pure garage/garage nation

LOOOOL YESSSSS, pop up oxford street spend about 80 quid on vinyls on the way. TNs with the matching coloured laces ARE TYHOSE TNs MK 3s BRUV THEY'RE SICK BRUV

Yes bruv! Quick trip to D'arblay Street, in past the goon squads outside Footlocker to check the exclusives (extra exclusive if you're a 'country' yute like me) and home!

• Upvote 2

3:10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ scholar t in the red shirt

strange that this is 10 yrs ago yet it dosent look that old- in terms of clothes , dancing etc

reminds me a lot of the funky era - everyone just bussing skanks

hang tight the op being that sweaty white dude in the beginning tho

dese times i wasnt old enough to rave was a shame - had to resort to buying pure garage/garage nation

anyone notice that not much ppl are drinking in these videos