Zlastboss says BMSW and BWSL

Guest M12

i haven't read the topic from past the first page but beauty is a subjective thing and ur perception can be skewed by the beauty industries.

edit: why the f*ck did i get negged for posting a blog about it?

shut up you patronizing white oppressor

15hxwdj.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

has to be said tho that this ting

mercy.jpg

dosent exactly help the cause

She is the missing link I swear down

Burns my f*ck*ng retinas

tumblr_l9iezbQHSB1qa02dro1_500_thumb.gif?1296264204

how come no1 posts this chick in these discussions :lol:

Nah with a bit of a tidy up she's nowhere near as bad as mercy

Smh @ the lost souls.

THE WHITE MAN/POWERS THAT BE STAY WINNING!

ACCEPT IT.

RISE FROM IT.

/

:rofl: @ ppl saying race is dead. I must have not got the memo.

/

Shortboy, do you know who Sigmund Freud is? If not I strongly suggest you google & youtube him.

And your Hollywood what?

:lol: :lol: :lol::rofl:

Just tek time & think about how you (A BLACK MAN) is describing himself then think about my WMSW thing.

Oh

So you've been assuming me saying the WMSW is/has been a put down, skeen.

Well, it's not. It's more of a accept the reality of things so you can rise out of it. Let ppl know by keeping things the way it is, your helping them win & keep you exactly where you are.

f*ck saying BMSW when that's not the reality of things. Allow the false praises, especially with youngers.

It's about planting a seed, of course not all these 'real kids on the blocks' will want to hear the truth but I'm sure if it came from the top & cascaded down it would help.

This isn't a quick ting, it will take a while.

• Downvote 3

It does imo.

It's similar to alcoholics, the first fundermental step I believe is accepting theirs a problem.

Generally speaking I think most black ppl don't seem to think/acknowledge there is a problem or are bless with the status quo & can't be bothered to do anything about it or worse, they just don't care until it's too late when the f*ckries has hit them.

The truth hurts but imo it usually prompts/evokes the individual(s) to change their ways hopefully for the better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had to chuckle when I saw this. It's well known that yellow/Oriental/East Asian men are considered the least attractive, by women of all skin colours/ethnicities. I would be very interested to read Kanazawa's opinions about this phenomenon.

- T. Henry, Cherry Hinton, 18/5/2011 13:31 Rating 79

DM comments :lmao:

Races don't win, individual people do.. if you have a skill and are good at that skill people WILL use/employ/need you regardless of colour, the difference is the motivation.. for example in school most of the white kids were buckling down doing homework n sh*t and the black/mixed were too busy trying to chirps gyal and think about what they're doing at the weekend.

If the same amount of blacks went to uni as whites and had to same motivation and drive, the same amount of blacks would succeed as the whites. That to me is an indiviual winning and not a race of people but it all depends what YOUR VIEW/OPINION of what winning actually is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i just heard about this. this same "academic" has published writing in the past saying sub saharan africans are the least intelligent and he's also said that black men are among the most attractive (not taking intelligence into account)!!

this is just a recycling of racist science thats been going on for 500yrs.

its not even worth making the news papers tbh, and printing it only inflames things further, but thats what they wanted anyways.

Yeah, what do the Chinese, the fastest growing economy on the planet, know?

They should stick to their chow mein tbh

Yes Jeffery and obviously because they have the fastest growing economy on the planet means that everyone of their opinions should be taken seriously doesn't it just.

• Upvote 1