XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

is it just me, or have the games been laggy as f*ck recently? My games seem to go from green bars to red like traffic lights when in the lobby, its some joke ting.

Although im thinkin its Virgin f*ck*ng around with my connection, cos once midnight comes, everything is bless, like they ave flicked a switch, which is why i was tryin to send an invite to one of u man, before 12 to test it out....but skemar seems to be ducking me now, n Bumdan has his status to busy so he doesnt see messages n sh*t (soggy)

nem u have no shame

u play disgraceful football

i would love to see a picture of the most attacked areas from them matches. Why the f*ck do you have no centre midfield ??? At certain points you literally got the ball with a defender, and musta just held through ball and aimed out to the wing then let go on full power, absolute pisstake. no creativity or nothing :lol: literally just smash it to the wings then play kick and rush football. That sh*t was beyondddd cheap

• Upvote 1

nem u have no shame

u play disgraceful football

i would love to see a picture of the most attacked areas from them matches. Why the f*ck do you have no centre midfield ??? At certain points you literally got the ball with a defender, and musta just held through ball and aimed out to the wing then let go on full power, absolute pisstake. no creativity or nothing :lol: literally just smash it to the wings then play kick and rush football. That sh*t was beyondddd cheap

*trimsigh*

Guest petercrotch

Got this last week and i never thought i would be saying this about a fifa game but this is probably the worst football game i have played . Definitly the worst fifa

• Downvote 5

Guest petercrotch

:lol: can't tackle?

lol my tacklings fine but i've been playing fifa since 95-96 and imo this is one of the worst ones i've played .

It's slow . player ratings are all over the place . There's too many bugs. I get disconnected alot from xbox live . think i should have got battlefield

• Downvote 2

lol my tacklings fine but i've been playing fifa since 95-96 and imo this is one of the worst ones i've played .

It's slow . player ratings are all over the place . There's too many bugs. I get disconnected alot from xbox live . think i should have got battlefield

lol so u rate da fifas from 2000 to 2006 better ??

this fifa is a lot better, the instances of ping pong football has decreased

no more super lob through ball from man like chielleni(sp) at the back tearing you apart from centre back to centre back

there's a reduction in suitable positions/situations to finesse outside the box

no more teams pressuring like say their barca for 90 f*ck*ng minutes non stop which actually would force ping pong passes

this is the best fifa yet, tactical defending has reduced the effectiveness of talentless clueless players and they're left in the lower divisions meaning you don't have to meet as many clueless cunts

also, the divisions and points system this year actually makes sense and doesn't leave you feeling sllightly robbed when you make your opponent rage quit

all in all don't see how this can be worse than previous installments which is why my first assumption was that you couldn't tackle :lol:

Guest petercrotch

lol so u rate da fifas from 2000 to 2006 better ??

You said it . Maybe im going abit over board but 2012 is a huge step down from 2011

• Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch

this fifa is a lot better, the instances of ping pong football has decreased

no more super lob through ball from man like chielleni(sp) at the back tearing you apart from centre back to centre back

there's a reduction in suitable positions/situations to finesse outside the box

no more teams pressuring like say their barca for 90 f*ck*ng minutes non stop which actually would force ping pong passes

this is the best fifa yet, tactical defending has reduced the effectiveness of talentless clueless players and they're left in the lower divisions meaning you don't have to meet as many clueless cunts

also, the divisions and points system this year actually makes sense and doesn't leave you feeling sllightly robbed when you make your opponent rage quit

all in all don't see how this can be worse than previous installments which is why my first assumption was that you couldn't tackle :lol:

Whats ping pong passing ?