XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

The way no one uses Barca in this game because they have no real pace :lol:

Barca may be the best team by far statistically but they are one of the worst top tier teams realistically because the game is geared towards pace/power/athletes (no porchy)

This.

Add this to the fact that the game is retarded in the way it portrays defenders pace. How can defenders like Heitinga be keeping up pace with players like Messi at FULL stretch.

Defenders seem to have some natural ability to slow down the speed of the attacker, basically speed attributes aren't outright, they're too relative to the situation.

Finally, it's not trying to run in on goal with Cesc, Iniesta or Xavi. :lol: Dem 70 pace mofos.

Guys always use the 'defenders catching up' excuse. No player is as fast with the ball as they are without, of course it's going to give chasing players a better chance. In pro evo i think the pace is reduced by 20% when with the ball depending on the dribbling attribute.

Why is this game so f*ck*ng sh*t. At least allow me to view who im playing before we start

does it look like i wanna play QPR vs Cameroon?!

:lol:

this is the first fifa i've had in a long time that i can take prolonged breaks from and not even miss playing football games badly

games infuriating man

Lenny, you on a couple games before the footy?

/

I must concede a pen every other game, so frustrating.

defenders leg always sticks out :lol: