FREE P. BRISCO

Creed Diskenth

Guest FA23

Think people keep on bumping his topic because they miss him and want to feel near to him by posting in here. He was like the ‘’Fonz’’ of VIP2, all the guys wanted to be like him and all the girls wanted to be with him and the ones who knew they could not had to make up vicious lies like dips and Lucinda. Even the homosexual fraternity show a certain empathy towards him like Venom which he tries to cover up with this player hating bravado. He had the movie star good looks the charisma of ten great leaders *Pause* *no homo*

Just such a great shame he was taken from us so early, hopefully are paths shall meet again now I would like to post this following passage. Which I agree 100% of us can relate to when it comes to him as he has helped us all out and carried in some way in our futile lifes. I remember once I found out my baby mums had cheated on me Mike G called me up spoke to me put me VIP in this club his friend was promoting and got me a free glass of champs and he told me these four words I will never forget ‘’You will be OK’’

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Mike G.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,

other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed

that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from

anguish, sorrow or defeat,

I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to Mike G,

‘You promised me Mike G,

that if I followed you,

you would walk with me always.

But I have noticed that during

the most trying periods of my life

there have only been one

set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most,

you have not been there for me?"

Mike G replied,

"The times when you have

seen only one set of footprints,

is when I carried you."

Big up Mike G confirmed BAWSE

Don’t even know what your problem is venom I was not even discourteous to you, I just stated fact your so far in the closet at the moment your finding presents from last christmas.

To show you I have no hard feelings towards you *pause* *No Homo* I will set you up with my gay friend Andreas he is 3rd generation from Greek decent would like to meet him on

a date or anything? He enjoys swimming, cinema, Camping and going to pubs. He frequents Soho so you may know his face already. Tickle your fancy fella?

I am not really Somalian now am. I don’t mind you calling me the Ethiopian (No Jr Writer) though

2r5q3yb.jpg

vybez >>>>> :lol:

• Upvote 2

Guest haze-e

im confused about this tranny bidness. so its special k whodunnit, or o-guy, or jas, OR cipher.they shd never have allowed this name change thing

you aint confused, ur interested

f*ck*ng bait pagan c*nt

:o

:rofl: