FREE P. BRISCO

Creed Diskenth

see these mods lock the fb thread which was entertaining yet they have this junk filled thread completely filled with waffle and prophecies of briscos second coming

smh

do people think this is wrong or something

why is the facebook thread locked... but this thread is still open, debating upon someone who is not even active...

is maleven a GOD or something...?

U f*ck*ng BREDDAS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Don't know why guys are debating. Like I said about 10 pages back. If you stop posting the thread disappears. You man are just obsessed with Brisco.

If your so upset by it's presence don't post and it will disappear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't know why guys are debating. Like I said about 10 pages back. If you stop posting the thread disappears. You man are just obsessed with Brisco.

If your so upset by it's presence don't post and it will disappear.

so why do u lock other thread forget the fb thread why do other thread get locked

if ppl would rather stop pposting in the thread and then it disappears

actually include the fb thread if u didnt like it y didnt u and others stop posting in it and 'let it disappear'

• Upvote 1

People love P brisco hence why this topic is still a on page one constantly if u really did not care u would not go in the thread tbh I don’t go into eric’s gay ass threads should not be locked thread should be left open until people get fed up of posting about my nigga. Got more to do with jealousy than nething else don’t u think Tulse.