Blackberry

slickesrickes

when is that comin out?may hold out on the storm contract
Been told by my mate end of the month or early next month.

all contracts now are either 18 or 24and yeah there will be better phones coming out, i get an upgrade at 16months so its not really a big issue.
lol its long whenj you want a phone 18 months its the most id ever get /& you can get 12 months you jus have to pay abit for the phone

• 2 weeks later...

Why are blackberry so sh*t for getting help off them? :angry: cant even find an email address or anything for themThey told me to validate my password again on one of my email addresses and when i went to do it it didnt work and now it doesnt validate my account and i need constant access to this address aswell ffs cant find no personal helpanyone got an email adress?

Why are blackberry so sh*t for getting help off them? :angry: cant even find an email address or anything for themThey told me to validate my password again on one of my email addresses and when i went to do it it didnt work and now it doesnt validate my account and i need constant access to this address aswell ffs cant find no personal helpanyone got an email adress?
try crackberry forums for a adress maybe??