Blackberry

slickesrickes

Guest Triple XXX
Now you can chat with all your buddies, no matter what IM they use, all from one universal Instant Messenger. * Windows Live Messenger ® (MSN) * AOL ® Instant Messenger (AIM) * Yahoo! ® Messenger * Google Talk ™ * ICQ ® * Jabber ® * iChat® / MobileMe ® * QQ ® * Gadu-Gadu ® * Facebook Chat (Alpha)
http://www.palringo.com/en/gb/ive gt it on windows mobileduno if they have a BB version

I was using beejive but i couldnt find the facebook chat bit for that, so im looking at that Palringo but alot of the reviews on the blackberry site say it disconnects everytime you move, is it like that for you?/IM+ ive heard is good but i aint got the money to be paying for apps at the mo, can ya get cracked ones for blackberry by any chance?

I was using beejive but i couldnt find the facebook chat bit for that
Did you use the URL in my post? They released a BETA that it includes it. If you get it from their main webpage / software providers, then it won't include Facebook.
Nah nah i went onto the site and got it cause i didnt have my lead with me to put it onto my phone from that link, ill give it ago once this parlingo starts playing upAlso, does anyone know whether applications (the facebook one specifically) update automatically?

Guest Triple XXX
can do everything a blackberry does with any next phone these days. how come the massive hype all of a sudden?
Because it does it better
tbh i think most people are hypin it coz o the messengeri had the bold for 2 months last year n it was jus average

can do everything a blackberry does with any next phone these days. how come the massive hype all of a sudden?
Because it does it better
tbh i think most people are hypin it coz o the messengeri had the bold for 2 months last year n it was jus average
for the youngers yeabut for business people they love itwhen i was workin at st thomas's hospital thats all the workers was using

whats the must have apps ??
I have...iPrecision Today ThemeEd Hardy - Love Kills ThemeMini-operaBBM5Google Maps AppWindows live messengerTweetcasterSnap2TwitterFacebook AppVlingo (this doesn't work)Quicksearch with googleXenozuPoyntShazamMake sure you sync your BBM, Facebook & Msn contacts back to your bb contacts. Makes life much easier.

Anyone else found that the battery life on the Bold is sh*t?
c/ssupposedly the battery life for the new one (9700) is much improved, talk of 15hours of battery life.it does help to switch the coverage to 2G when your not using the net or anything.saves loads of battery.