Pastors Spend $225 million on Private Jets

Supermalt

Guest Klitschko

Am looking at the ushers of the church. cheeks all sucked in. Baggy chooped-out suit,s, loafers tilting to the left. looking brass.

s aj sdf

dgf

fg

ghf

Bahahahaha :rofl:

I don't like the negative tone of this article. Implying that these men don't deserve to floss like that. Give props where they're due!

Globacom is about to revolutionise the countries telecommunication industry with their submarine cable, while Dangote is one of the worlds largest manufacturing conglomerates in a country that supposedly wouldn't be sh*t without Oil.

DISGUSTING

if there really is a hell

these dons first in line

i wonder if they really beileve they are doing the work of God or do they know that they are scamming ppl

oh the irony

hmmm

lol

I don't like the negative tone of this article. Implying that these men don't deserve to floss like that. Give props where they're due!

Globacom is about to revolutionise the countries telecommunication industry with their submarine cable, while Dangote is one of the worlds largest manufacturing conglomerates in a country that supposedly wouldn't be sh*t without Oil.

its the pastors who deserve the criticisms

the 'self-made' nigerian billionaires are another story

DISGUSTING

if there really is a hell

these dons first in line

i wonder if they really beileve they are doing the work of God or do they know that they are scamming ppl

oh the irony

am i a pastor, priest, imam

numbskull

doesnt really make a difference bled

if your part of religon that is..

its not just nigeria, or even the US, its common in brasil too. im not totally against pastors living wealthy cos they shouldn't live in squalor just because the're pastors, but many of them are excessive, i dont see how having 3 private jets will do to spread the gospel more efficiently.

i know TD jakes has alot of community and social enterprise ventures, but for the many others....i dont see or hear what theyve put down to financially invest in their congregation alone talkless of the wider community.

one private jet can fund a scholarship fund, a library, a hospital, and so much more.