Taking raw talent and training it to Messi levels of female

Captain Planet

Guest M12 Part 2
3-5 sounds about right really. I straight up ignore chicks who are on some feminine liberal sh*t, about 'I want the freedom to express myself'.Piss orff.

I dont know why I always end up with the wierd onesmy ex from like 2008/9 still talks to me at least once a week about having a baby with her, like even when she gets annoying, I tell her to f*ck off, 1-2 days later shes back like nothing happened, always gooin on about how she doesnt want me to be with anyone else, even tho shes in a new relationship every weekI must have a been a dung beetle in my previous life cos God just hates meI f*cked up somehow

What this thread is about is basically what I did.I had come out of an AWFUL relationship with the WORST girl you can imagine and I wanted the total opposite, quiet, homely, decent etc...I met my current through college.I don't think I went into it looking for a girl I could put my influence on, I think I was just looking for a girl alot like my mother, I realised with my last girlfriend you have to really look at the qualities of a girl before you even consider asking her out, alot of guys just go for the looks and then worry about the rest later but you really can't afford to do that.So I've been with my current 9 years now and I guess I schooled her yeah, I am an opinionated person anyway so if she's telling me about what her friend said and I think it's stupid I will say "that girls an idiot" so in that way I guess she would have got the jist over who I "approve" of or not, most of her friends now seem to be alot like her, 1 is 26 and still a virgin and the rest seem to be very decent, not always raving type of girls.I am just very honest with her, I tell her men can't be trusted, if I was in a room with a chick I would probably f*ck her etc... Just don't bullshit to her, but at the same time I back her to the hilt, when her family step out of line I tell them to their face and over the phone why that can't run, same with her friends.It can get tiring trying to school a girl but if you lead by example it can work and make the girl into a very strong individual, she has a great job, started going kickboxing, she runs for charity now and these are things I am not interested in at all, she is basically a million miles away from when I met her and more importantly her own person.I think any decent girl just needs a strong ambitious partner and will feed off that.

• Upvote 3

Man on about brainwashing chicks so they become robots lolReally I don't think I could be with a girl that i have taught the majority of things about peopleYour essentially becoming a father figure...and I am sorry, but unless i am gaining from being with a chick as well is she then whats the pointUnless she is going to show me something about life and the world, then why bother Can't be having these immature blank canvases.. A person that has never made a mistake is bound to make one sooner or later

OK, read threaddone the training custom-made grown Your own wifey thing before. was kool in the beginning, felt like it made the girl a little too dependant, and to an extent boring because she was always going along with what I want.been told by a next chick that a guy used this advantage to convince her that anal sex was an essential part of sex, and since she was nonethewiser..... unlk.also had the girl that's had all the man problems and never had a "good guy". was nice coz it meant I was appreciated, which is different to all these other girls who think it's all about them.now it's all about finding the finished article. the girl who's had a relationship, knows how to maintain it, knows what she wants, knows how to handle the various normal relationship problems, etc. and my woman must be my equal./Dave... that's 2 years ago, she really hasn't moved on? And You're not giving her signs that make her think she's got some kind of chance? Recommend You tell her You're not gonna speak to her and start ignorin her / block number etc.

shitluca toney hit the nail on the headschooled my ex on the realities of men and my opinions on stuff egguys arent all nice they are all nice to YOU coz u are hot. she found that quite surprising :lol:helped her become a much stronger person man the transition was a lot. mentally and physically (ditched her braids due to my encouragement and now rocks a massive afro)but after growing stronger and more confident she decided she wanted independance and thats where we ended lol that was a bitter pill to swallonthen again lens got it right too. i was her guidance and i think eventually she realised she needed to be single to become fully independant and surprisingly enough 1.5 years on she still has no boyfriend and this girl is an 8 or 9 in most ppls eyes

Dave... that's 2 years ago, she really hasn't moved on? And You're not giving her signs that make her think she's got some kind of chance? Recommend You tell her You're not gonna speak to her and start ignorin her / block number etc.
actually may be 3 yearsI dont know how many different variations of f*ck off I can tell her, when I moved out I changed my numbers, blocked her on facebook/myspace she had no contacts of my friends or fam but still somehow managed to find meI dont try to be nasty, but certain times I just have to tell her Im f*ckin other chicks n theyre better than her in the hope she'll just f*ck off, but she doesnt.so now I dnt even bother she sends me like a message a week n compains my replies are blunt, like I didnt tell her to f*ck off 3 years ago.she even tried to drop the "the time we were together was a lie if you dont like me now"I dont her I didnt even wanna f*ck her but had nothing better to do, in the hope she'd just f*ck offbut she never does, so I stopped tryin now