SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

note how not a single one of his 'team'

are black

jus emos

sighs

maybe it was those said emos who actually SUPPORTED HIM, lets be honest if he came from vip then he is no stranger to seeing how people do NOT support a next man especially when you are a black individual hoping to get support from other black people or just people from the ends full stop.

As far as noticing how many are black I would ask you how many grime crews (who were black) stayed together? they sooner or later broke up and went their separate ways because deep down every one wants their own individual success and do not want to be bound by a collective of people who are PRETENDING to be team orientated.

We see it in uni, we see it at work, we see it in music we see it EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I guess the lack of black people there makes you wonder but the origins of this can not be denied .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

when youre part of a minority group in a country you need to make effort to bring in people from your background when you make it. the asians understand that, the turkish man understand that, thats why theyve got the sh*t they do.

Many have tried bro, for every successful black man or woman like the guy this thread is about there are dozens of black people who started off with this VERY same mentality of doing for others only to be held back by the same people they are trying to help it really depends on a mans resilience to be honest because some people done lost patients with the rest of the community.

Its actually a two way street the same people who want to be brought up should be supporting a next man who is also coming up but we do not do that because as I said before man them want their INDIVIDUAL shine and doing that means bypassing a next mans success.

There are too many music dons on this forum for people not to understand this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol you lot are nuts I fink u got my post confused it was 2 separate things I was asking y he had to bring in black people because he was black, I was then justifying y he had those sort of people working for him instead of a bunch of hood guys from his ends cos he's about his business not bringing people jus cos he knows them I bet he did at the beginning and got let down.

Don't think I referred to emos or people with road mentality as being black or white

BINGO

• Downvote 1

lol @ this discussion having this many pages.

f*ck bringing people through because they are the same race, ima bring hard working, intellectual people through. Whether they are black, white, asian it doesn't matter. Those saying he should have brought black people through are just narrow minded fools who will stay at the bottom of the ladder.

End of the day, he is out here for himself, to be successful and prosper, not to be held back on the agenda of 'saving' a race.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

note how not a single one of his 'team'

are black

jus emos

sighs

maybe it was those said emos who actually SUPPORTED HIM, lets be honest if he came from vip then he is no stranger to seeing how people do NOT support a next man especially when you are a black individual hoping to get support from other black people or just people from the ends full stop.

As far as noticing how many are black I would ask you how many grime crews (who were black) stayed together? they sooner or later broke up and went their separate ways because deep down every one wants their own individual success and do not want to be bound by a collective of people who are PRETENDING to be team orientated.

We see it in uni, we see it at work, we see it in music we see it EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I guess the lack of black people there makes you wonder but the origins of this can not be denied .

ur just playing into his tomtr0llery.

all what u said are the examples of the bad

but there are many examples of the good. your examples are also simplistic as bands break up in the music business by the second regardless of colour

i already said that the people he mainly works with (one who is close friend) brought in the people THEY know

but i do not agree with the continued cycle of what you're describing.

• Upvote 1

I have a decent enough job and the first opportunity I had to do so I replaced the whites under me with black people.

lmao, this kind of mentality is ridiculous, ur just as bad as the ppl who hire ppl just because they're white

so why try an re invent the wheel :rolleyes:

I have a decent enough job and the first opportunity I had to do so I replaced the whites under me with black people.

lmao, this kind of mentality is ridiculous, ur just as bad as the ppl who hire ppl just because they're white

And who owns the majority of the wealth.

Due to your comment I'm going to assume you're trying to say the answer to that question is black people.

Like I said, moral high ground from a lower position or play equally dirty and go all out trying to reach the top.

You've been brainwashed my friend. If we were discussing Asians bringing Asians in you'd be here saying "oh yeah, but they always do that so it's not a big deal".

• Upvote 1

some of you cussing those questioning why people wonder why he or other people dont bring their people in are actually worse in your mentality.

the biggest examples of the 'good' side of what we''re talking about comes from the US music/ ent business... i guess if the owner of BET and co all had your kind of mentality they would not have bothered to bring their people in and empower them

for someone like faceoff and what he's saying, i bet if you get let down by a black man you will rip your clothes in disgust at thinking ahhhhh why did this black man my brother let me down, and will probably never ever give a black person similar responsibility again

yet if a white person let you down....he would just be a silly man, maybe at worst a d*ckhead...but you will be back on the road looking for another white person to give that respoinsibility too

who the hell do you think you are or anyone of us does, that we must assume you are somehow connected at the hip to people of your race? if a black guy let you down he did it cos HE is a d*ckhead..not his entire race. but black people love to put this sort of responsibility on themselves.

carribean shop will be rude to you once..youll never go back there again...even when u know u love that patty.

but the chinaman will be cussing you...and show u zero respect , but you wll keep going back

so im setting up a business and i want to bring in talented black people to empower them...i get let down by some..does that mean ALLL black people in that field are useless..

if u dont know where to go to find talented people from your "community" then..just admit it..and dont label everyone with the same brush cos u gave ONE 'brother' a chance and he dared disrepect you...oh great angel of black deliverance. kmt

• Upvote 9

some of you cussing those questioning why people wonder why he or other people dont bring their people in are actually worse in your mentality.

the biggest examples of the 'good' side of what we''re talking about comes from the US music/ ent business... i guess if the owner of BET and co all had your kind of mentality they would not have bothered to bring their people in and empower them

for someone like faceoff and what he's saying, i bet if you get let down by a black man you will rip your clothes in disgust at thinking ahhhhh why did this black man my brother let me down, and will probably never ever give a black person similar responsibility again

yet if a white person let you down....he would just be a silly man, maybe at worst a d*ckhead...but you will be back on the road looking for another white person to give that respoinsibility too

who the hell do you think you are or anyone of us does, that we must assume you are somehow connected at the hip to people of your race? if a black guy let you down he did it cos HE is a d*ckhead..not his entire race. but black people love to put this sort of responsibility on themselves.

carribean shop will be rude to you once..youll never go back there again...even when u know u love that patty.

but the chinaman will be cussing you...and show u zero respect , but you wll keep going back

so im setting up a business and i want to bring in talented black people to empower them...i get let down by some..does that mean ALLL black people in that field are useless..

if u dont know where to go to find talented people from your "community" then..just admit it..and dont label everyone with the same brush cos u gave ONE 'brother' a chance and he dared disrepect you...oh great angel of black deliverance. kmt

strong post

/

lol @ that

Due to your comment I'm going to assume you're trying to say the answer to that question is black people.

Like I said, moral high ground from a lower position or play equally dirty and go all out trying to reach the top.

You've been brainwashed my friend. If we were discussing Asians bringing Asians in you'd be here saying "oh yeah, but they always do that so it's not a big deal".

no, i dont think i would to be honest. the same way i don't think ppl who go out of their way to hire just white ppl.

i'm just sayin ur posts are contradictions of themselves. ur callin the white guys devils for doin this, but then u say that u do the same.

• Downvote 1

no, i dont think i would to be honest. the same way i don't think ppl who go out of their way to hire just white ppl.

i'm just sayin ur posts are contradictions of themselves. ur callin the white guys devils for doin this, but then u say that u do the same.

When did I call white guys devils?

Yep, you're definitely brainwashed.

• Downvote 2

Weve talked in other threads how asians bring trough other asians

Yet here is a young sucessful entrepreneur who wont employ any blacks

This is the difference between the communities

Look at qpr

Mittal brought through fernandes...

Asians do it on every fuking level.

So dntcomplain about havin toPurchase ur mums weave at patels cosmetic shop next time

Not going to lie, I saw the advert on youtube and thought exactly this.

He's obviously young and got pressured by older devils in the game who were funding him to only have devils in his team (yes this does happen); so I don't blame him personally.

But yeah I'm not watching SBTV again.

im brainwashed cos u cant remember what u typed?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1