SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

anyone saying this guy should support other black people and are not themselves doing the following need to belt up

buying from a black owned business

supporting young black entrepreneurs from THE BEGINNING

doing business with black business owners by giving them FIRST refusal

if you are not doing ANY or all of those things (barber shops and hair dressers do not count)

SHUT IT.

ya pulling on the "help black people card" when its convenient prior to this argument said people was probably trying to go on like race dont matter but it matters when a black man is doing something and people EXPECT to see bring ins.

f*ck THAT sh*t

I hate this kind of mentality from people

BE FRIGGIN CONSISTENT dont be a life boat black nationalist there are likely black boys doing JUST what this guy is doing RIGHT NOW and are at the beginning and you are giving them AIR, we are on VIP FORUMS we knock niggas down early all day every day but all of a sudden people wanna act all noble and sh*t.

kmt

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

anyone saying this guy should support other black people and are not themselves doing the following need to belt up

if you are not doing ANY or all of those things (barber shops and hair dressers do not count)

SHUT IT.

ya pulling on the "help black people card" when its convenient prior to this argument said people was probably trying to go on like race dont matter but it matters when a black man is doing something and people EXPECT to see bring ins.

f*ck THAT sh*t

BE FRIGGIN CONSISTENT dont be a life boat black nationalist there are likely black boys doing JUST what this guy is doing RIGHT NOW and are at the beginning and you are giving them AIR, we are on VIP FORUMS we knock niggas down early all day every day but all of a sudden people wanna act all noble and sh*t.

kmt

Posd

kmt

words are so real

any promo even here is shat on

I recommend this broadcast by Tariq Elite Nasheed to EVERY black person on this forum ESPECIALLY if you are starting some kind of business. I aint saying dont listen if you aint black but you may not understand certain points thats all.

This correctly identifies the problem we are now discussing from the BEGINNING with a similar story.

http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episode-266-the-excuse-game-

http://ia600301.us.archive.org/2/items/MackLessonsRadioShow266/macklessons266.mp3

• Upvote 2

I recommend this broadcast by Tariq Elite Nasheed to EVERY black person on this forum ESPECIALLY if you are starting some kind of business. I aint saying dont listen if you aint black but you may not understand certain points thats all.

This correctly identifies the problem we are now discussing from the BEGINNING with a similar story.

http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episode-266-the-excuse-game-

http://ia600301.us.archive.org/2/items/MackLessonsRadioShow266/macklessons266.mp3

video started off slowly, but right now hes dropping some real talk.

SHUT IT.

f*ck THAT sh*t

kmt

This whole post is based on baseless assumptions, you don't know what people on here are doing in the real world stop throwing your assumptions about i do all the things you mention.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

innit... marlo ur just chatting sh*t, and being very hypocritical, talking about crab in the barrel when ur just stupidly generalising.........................ur not only generalising but talking very naivly too....about "once the company goes public you must show some diversity" ........have you been in the proper workplace at all?..........asians attract their own?? wtf does that even mean? ..............you can speak for all black people that they do not want to work for a black owned business??......what prominent black businesses do you know that you are drawing your conclusions from.???? beg u stop talking in your little holed world of schooling under 20yr olds about sex and life.....and just be quiet....you made some points...but your BS points have outdon anything good you said in this thread so its time to STFU thank u.....eerything that needs to be said has already been said...

• Downvote 1

SHUT IT.

f*ck THAT sh*t

kmt

This whole post is based on baseless assumptions, you don't know what people on here are doing in the real world stop throwing your assumptions about i do all the things you mention.

lmfao

• Downvote 1

I'm an employer. I hire people, mainly interns and work experience people but they all have the chance to join us full time even though we are a small fund.

I'm white and after reading the way some of the black folk on this forum talk about white people It has, i'm ashamed to say, made me less inclined to hire a black person.

Beforehand I wouldn't really consider the race of the candidate as my perception of black people was based on real life relationships. But the (sometimes) vehement hatred, suspicion and abhorrence shown towards white people by a large contingent of this forum has gone a long way to make me more cautious of black people as a whole. I think in the past I was probably too naive and thought that "we were all mates" but its clear that I should have been more inquisitive of the black people I associate with in real life and explored whether their views were consistent with some of the views shown on here..

Its sad that a forum that is inhabited by unemployable deviants and the dregs of society has actually effected the way I perceive people in every day life. But I guess when your read a forum for so long its like reading a book, you are going to be influenced in some way by what you read.

• Downvote 9

This thread is disgusting in parts man. Some of you actually come across like you dont actually live in the real world. Also you lot are going on like Team SB was compiled overnight. You man do know that the core team has ben grinding for 2-3 years before the tv shows and national ad campaigns. Also almost everyone that works at SB is from ends. Whether it be north south east or west. You know what's better than a posh qualified White man in the eyes of a corporate employer in 2011? A posh ethnic minority man. It's 2011 people, in this country corporate racism is more or less dead, instead class systems are holding people back from certain areas and accents of all races more than ever. You man need to wake up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Are you being serious?

Fair do's to you

I find that people in general have allot of complex issues which makes us human

but nah dont take it into ur personal life

the black people you know probably have the same issues/hang up but keep to themselves Same with white asian etc

we all put on the mask in life and play the game

we can all pretend to be united one race the human race but really its not like that

we all know this deep down

I never bothered reading through all them essays

• Upvote 1

I'm an employer. I hire people, mainly interns and work experience people but they all have the chance to join us full time even though we are a small fund.

I'm white and after reading the way some of the black folk on this forum talk about white people It has, i'm ashamed to say, made me less inclined to hire a black person.

Beforehand I wouldn't really consider the race of the candidate as my perception of black people was based on real life relationships. But the (sometimes) vehement hatred, suspicion and abhorrence shown towards white people by a large contingent of this forum has gone a long way to make me more cautious of black people as a whole. I think in the past I was probably too naive and thought that "we were all mates" but its clear that I should have been more inquisitive of the black people I associate with in real life and explored whether their views were consistent with some of the views shown on here..

Its sad that a forum that is inhabited by unemployable deviants and the dregs of society has actually effected the way I perceive people in every day life. But I guess when your read a forum for so long its like reading a book, you are going to be influenced in some way by what you read.

so a forum full of "unemployable deviants" has made you more cautious about hiring people of a certain ethnicity?

lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so a forum full of "unemployable deviants" has made you more cautious about hiring people of a certain ethnicity?

lmao

Its laughable ennit?

But what resonates more is whether its because of what he read here or because its how he always felt its the same end result, he NOW is saying he is less inclined to hire a black person

let me repeat this

he is NOW saying he is less inclined to hire a black person.

Thats the main point as far as I am concerned. I have no time to consider the shades of grey the how and the why for someone who feels like this I am only concerned that MY PEOPLE (first and foremost my black children for examply) are not effected by the flakey covert indecisive discrimination which is why I support black people who OWN a business from early whether its putting start up money to what they are doing or whatever, who they employ is their choice a work force is not a static group the collective of employees in all companys change all the time for all kinds of reasons such as better paid jobs elsewhere location etc, but as long as a black person OWNS the business he is in the position to employ who he wants or can at their discretion based on the economic climate of his business and his people.

I have ALWAYS said I have no issue employing whoever can do the job I am more concerned about who can do the job but I will likely make sure my people have first refusal, putting job openings forward to the black business network BEFORE its something I put in the public paper is an example of first refusal or even if its something I present to a select few people I know here and my people for the most part are black. However it all comes down to who will APPLY for it and when you look at many black people they may not reciprocate which is fine but I aint gonna write of every single non black person in employment just to make a point and seem like a field negro thats not good business unless you only aim to sell patties.

Whats funny though is more people are talking about JOBS than business ownership.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is another video clip of unemployment in Atlanta which is the so called black mecca yet who do you see MOSTLY in this clip?

how many people there OWN business and how many of these people looking for jobs looked for jobs FROM black people in Atlanta?

have a good guess and now maybe you will see that black people TRYING to ONLY have jobs for an entire black workforce is about as old as Jim Crow as long as we have a mixed society you aint gonna forge no kind of COMPLETE BLACK ONLY work force unless it was forged decades ago.

http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=575113242&p=bHQ9MTMxMzg3MzkyNjQ2OCZwdD%2AxMzEzODczOTI4MzkwJnA9MTI1ODQxMSZkPUFCQ%2A5ld3NfU%2AZQX%2AxvY2tlX%2AVtYmVkXzE%2AMzM2ODE1X%2ApvYkxpbmVHcm93cy1TdG9ja3NTaW5rJm49ZmFjZWJvb2smZz%2AyJm89NTFmNGM4ZWI4MWM3NGIzNGIzMjUyYmFkNDgwZjJkNDImb2Y9MA%3D%3D&s=1