SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

Not saying I wouldn't hire or work w black people. I have done in the past and would today. My girlfriend is mixed race (white dad jamaican mum) and 1/2 my family is from ghana (not blood related...) so it would be hypocritical of me to say I don't trust black people or rate their work ethic.

Also some of you are taking what I said too far, I only said that it is in the back of my mind after reading views on these forums for so long. And I wouldnt go as far as some of you lot by saying I would ONLY hire white people or want my company to have ONLY white employees, thats stupid.

However, if there was a black guy and a white guy with the same qualifications both equally fit for their roles, I am 100% going with the white guy, no doubt about it.. same as most of the black/chinese/indian etc people in this world and if you think this is wrong but at the same time advocate black only companies etc then you are a hypocrite and not worth my time..

i think in a world were many employers share the racist views you are trying to justify as normal, some black ppl are hoping that other black people wont make the same prejudiced decisions and restrict their chances of employment due to race. personally i dont have a view on who this sb guy employs but f*ck*ng a mixed race girl does not mean that you are justified in racial discrimination in your professional life, why do you think it does? as racism evolves i often see ppl looking for some kind of ethnic association to backup their racist views. your clown whore might think your cool, but this does not give you a pass as far as the rest of the world is concerned

to be honest I gotta co sign this, I find it funny that the guy even brought up who he woman is in the 80s certain white people would say "i got black friends" now they have evolved and wanna tell us they are boning a black girl or a mixed race girl thinking that changes things.

Its all about understanding the language and how it evolves its the same as it ever was but is COVERT.

• Upvote 2

if he was like that from the start why would he come to an 'urban' forum to get justifications. From whom?

altho u cannot blame if guys are saying only hire black and hes never thoght tht way u cant blame him if he dosent start now because of the views of people on here

altho i must admit i agree with the black should only employ black rule

8 guys negged whitaker for saying that he is nw more inclined to not employing black ppl but yet u were pos-ing other guys who were saying u should only employ black if ur black.

you cant have it both ways

I agree, the inconsistency with many people makes many of their ideas dead on arrival.

if he was like that from the start why would he come to an 'urban' forum to get justifications. From whom?

altho u cannot blame if guys are saying only hire black and hes never thoght tht way u cant blame him if he dosent start now because of the views of people on here

altho i must admit i agree with the black should only employ black rule

8 guys negged whitaker for saying that he is nw more inclined to not employing black ppl but yet u were pos-ing other guys who were saying u should only employ black if ur black.

you cant have it both ways

I agree, the inconsistency with many people makes many of their ideas dead on arrival.

cs

they dont even see it

• 4 weeks later...

Eating a Greggs pizza and holding a bottle of Ribena, Jamal doesn't look like the CEO of a company that has turned over £110,000 so far this year. Then again, he is only 21.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23989269-the-acton-kid-and-his-media-empire.do

Hate them kinda remarks.

I guess if he was wearing a suit things would be fine.

lol nah, they kicked off the article pointing out his flaws

Jamal Edwards was once late to meet Richard Branson, so it is hardly surprising he is not on time to meet me or, worse, more than four hours late meeting the photographer. "Sorry man, I was bare drunk last night. It was Ed Sheeran's album launch party yesterday. Everyone was there, Wretch 32, Pixie Lott, it was mad," he says casually upon arrival.

• Upvote 1

evenign standard are just status quo racists. the amt of things ove noted in their paper is astounding

a little pet hobby of mine. this one gets added to the list.

one of their best ones is when some kids visited the queen and took pics with her

in the far off shot you had Mrs windsor in the middle, one black kid to her left, and two white kids on her right

then in the zoomed in shot everyone could see much clearer, they zoomed in on the two white kids on the right, one white kid behind her, and the two white kids on her right, completely cutting out the blacky on her left. can never forget that. imagine how that kid would feel

the ES does this all the time

• Upvote 1

Haters gon hate they hated on my lyle and Scott shoes so this don't surprise me

Big up jamal the shower lip don

I was said negative words because I was offering to by the nigga a drink at chocablock and nigga try brush me off the coon c*nt

Mike glourious did tell me to low the brudda still

• Upvote 3

the only thing i dont like is that the media love to jump on some bandwagon stuff

they will continue to push this thing as if its a trillion pound company

the series should be good but they have done this about many pple

its all cosmetic, and lazy journalism bcos they codunt be bothered to look elsewhere

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You lot are about to be really pissed off.

Full series coming to T4 very soon.

The Observer, Guardian and now the Sunday Times have covered SBTV.

Them man are flying away..

dunno why anyone should be pissed off really, good luck to the guy.

• Upvote 1

If this was the 1980s he would have never pulled it off and advertisers wouldn't have understood the culture that attracted what the website does. Funny enough its easy to call him entrepreneurial but if you compare him to what the people did in the 80s with urban music you would think this is nothing what hes doing tbh

They took real cultural RISKS back then

e.g Snoop dogg & Dr dre who are the brand of what is possible in the industry

If this was the 1980s he would have never pulled it off and advertisers wouldn't have understood the culture that attracted what the website does. Funny enough its easy to call him entrepreneurial but if you compare him to what the people did in the 80s with urban music you would think this is nothing what hes doing tbh

But it's 2011 an he did pull it off.

But it's 2011 an he did pull it off.

Pull what off? Wanting urban kids to buy products he advertises on his website? Did you know most black people dont buy whats marketed to them? Its all about over-indexing (something used or serving to point out) mixed with aspiration which is the formula to market to this urban generation.

the only thing i dont like is that the media love to jump on some bandwagon stuff

they will continue to push this thing as if its a trillion pound company

the series should be good but they have done this about many pple

its all cosmetic, and lazy journalism bcos they codunt be bothered to look elsewhere

He just needs to lap it all up and use it as part of a bigger plan.

His time is now but white man don't stay interested forever, he gotta put himself in a position that he don't need anyone.

• Upvote 1