Black girls feel different...?

Romi

Is that man like chocz making a return?
:D
one more thing, i f*ck*ng hate it when females use stupid terms like 'var jay jay' or 'lady garden'.please use the internationally accepted: gash, twat and c*nt.'fur pie' is also permissible, as is 'bulldog chewing porridge' if you are describing the snatch post-coitus.thanks.
:D/when new people sign up and start straight sending >>>>>>>only way to survive.
  • Upvote 1

one more thing, i f*ck*ng hate it when females use stupid terms like 'var jay jay' or 'lady garden'.please use the internationally accepted: gash, twat and c*nt.'fur pie' is also permissible, as is 'bulldog chewing porridge' if you are describing the snatch post-coitus.thanks.
NOgash twat and c*nt are horrible horrible wordsi say narni or poonarni

NOgash twat and c*nt are horrible horrible wordsi say narni or poonarni
they have there place, but p*ssy will do when talking anatomically.'bulldog eating porridge' or 'bulldog sipping custard' are personal faves tho, cos the imagery is f*ck*ng funny.

Let's face it - this was not the type of question that could've been fielded in such a way that it would inspire deep levels of intellectual debate BUT I think you should see it from my point of view. I have a genuine curiosity over this and so for some of you to give such puerile and reactionary responses surely only serves to show your own insecurity and ignorance. I had a few constructive answers but to some of you I must beg the question - if you hold such contempt towards new users asking questions, then why bother responding at all? If its beneath you to comment appropriately then I would suggest that maybe you should find better ways to spend your time...?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

like the dude said in previous post each p*ssy is different, and u bf is playing games , u better of asking a question like this on yahoo answers or a friend who's been around , here :D
Tbh I did ask a friend and all he said was that black girls tend to be a bit more solid and strong but I didn't want to discuss anything toooo sexual with him..I've known him since I was 4 and it felt a bit weird...yahoo answers is sh*t. I thought I would hedge my bets and ask on here. Anonymity suits me better when it comes to this kind of thing...call me a prude but as a female I don't find it liberating to talk to male friends about this kind of thing..

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh the fact your so worried about black girls being better than you suggests you feel inferior to them and no amount of text on this page will change that. It's down to you. Especially if like it sounds your "man" actually prefers them anyway.

Not worried. The key word is CURIOUS. I feel inferior to no one. I am supremely confident in myself and you would have to work tirelessly for an untold amount of time to make me feel otherwise. And before you say 'the lady doth protest too much' pls bear in mind that I don't have a penis. If I did i'd probably be sticking it into black girls left right and center for research purposes of course.

• Downvote 1

The worst part is that it's not even a stupid question. Everyone has wondered something along these lines during their less experienced days. Even now peoples serious answers are differing.You man are just excited. Romi, you should tell your boyfriend to sign up, he belongs on this forum; People say and believe stupid stuff like that all the time on here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How old are you Romi?

The worst part is that it's not even a stupid question. Everyone has wondered something along these lines during their less experienced days. Even now peoples serious answers are differing.You man are just excited. Romi, you should tell your boyfriend to sign up, he belongs on this forum; People say and believe stupid stuff like that all the time on here.
Hah the last thing he needs is a medium through which his male bravado ridiculousness can be encouraged and applauded. Glad we're in agreement on the stupid or not point though :-D

How did you find this forum and why did you sign up? Just curious
Long story but I vaguely know this girl from ilford and I googled her name one day cos someone said she was in some music video and I found a thread about her on here. Gotta say it was proper funny so I had a look at the rest of the forum, liked it et voila.

How did you find this forum and why did you sign up? Just curious
Long story but I vaguely know this girl from ilford and I googled her name one day cos someone said she was in some music video and I found a thread about her on here. Gotta say it was proper funny so I had a look at the rest of the forum, liked it et voila.
shardinay