Breaking Bad (Spoilers Inside)

Kurtis

i'm on the 3rd ep..when does it start getting good?.

would you say it's better than prison break?

that's the only thing iv really sat through a whole couple series of and found it held my attention

Not one of the neggers, but you're obviously not ready for this show yet. If it hasn't caught you by the end of the first season doubt you'll find the other seasons worth watching or enjoyable.

Most of these shows start off very slowly as these are TV shows not films, and so have the luxury of spending more time setting things up. But then you get interested in the characters. if you're looking for a adventure show with cliffhangers and action every episode like Prison Break then BB is the wrong show for you. I would seriously recommend something like Strike Back which is a great show.

[media=]

[/media]

tbh i was just looking for something that would get me hooked straight away.. not watching hoping for it to get exciting..

i jumped on Prision break late and ended up watching the whole first series in 1 go lol.. then the rest were like atleast 3-4 eps at a time.

saw that ting 'broadwalk empire' or something advertised, what's that saying?

• Downvote 19

• 6 months later...