Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Portuguese

Just read through all the pages FM is so emosh>>>>After months of FM2011 screaming at me "Open"Next week is the week the Weggie update is there I can't wait.So French(Ligue 1+2) German(bundesliga+2nd) Italian(Serie A/B)Dutch(Erevedise/2nd) English(prem-BSS) Russian(Prem+2nd) Brazilian(serie a/B)Portuguese(Liga Sagres/Vitlas) Argentina(Prem+2nd)Uploading every player with Argentine/Brazilian nationalities.All them leagues above playable.I have a tactic/training regimes/Philsophy set up already.So the Summer is that when the network game begins?

In my arsenal game , my assistant manager has told me arshavin (players play of the year) and carrick (useful player to have on the bench) hasve started to show signs of declining. Should alarm bells be ringing? Or have I got 1/2 seasons left I him?Got bodied 5 3 on aggregate by barca in cl semis , was peak. I want to win that sh*t next season

Guest Klitschko

lolI'm playing as VillaI've loaned Rafael, I try complement SAF in the press to improve my chances of buying him in the future, but he'd rubbished me after a press conference, so I was responding, and under the 'transfer' response part it said 'criticize ferguson for transfer listing valencia'Went to Valencia, the asking price was £0!Offered seven pounds for him n got him :D