Football Manager 2011

Taurus

LOOOOLI just got april fool'd smfh (its 1st april on the game aswell)Told me the board are giving me 500m on new players and a new stadiumI didnt fall for any jokes today but I fell for this one#WhenFootballManagerTakesOverYourLife

• Upvote 1

Guest Sun Tzu

I f*ck*ng BEG MY CHAIRMAN STOP ACCEPTING BIDS OVER MY HEADI'M DEVELOPING THESE REGENS JUST FOR EM TO GET GOOD, GENOA, BARCA, ETC. PUT IN SOME BIG BID AND THEY'RE GONEPISSING ME OFF, MY MAN SCORED 37 IN 24 LEAGUE APPEARANCES NOW HIS BEING SOLD; NIGGA ONLY 21 ASWELLTHEY NEED TO ADD AN OPTION WHERE I CAN JUST SEND FOR THE CHAIRMAN :D

Guest Klitschko

Have a decent squad but I've bought about 3 of the same players for each position :SAll around the same level, good depth....but I can't play em all.

Came 7th again in my second season with Sunderland smhWent to the semis of the FA Cup & Uefa Cup and won the League Cup againNEXT SEASON ITS A WRAP BLUD! (NO DONER)
How good is Jordan Henderson for you?Bought him for £10m, he's my David Beckham with pace & dribbling ability.Oh & Phil Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest Klitschko

10m is too much imoNot sure about his stats, but I'm sure I'll have better players for less in the same position(not saying I'm anything special, I just don't like to shell out that kind of money unless they are already top top level)Screenshot?I'm kinda stingy with my bargains n players though lol, if we do a network game again, don't want niggas beating me to guys lol eusa_think.gif

LOOOOLI just got april fool'd smfh (its 1st april on the game aswell)Told me the board are giving me 500m on new players and a new stadiumI didnt fall for any jokes today but I fell for this one#WhenFootballManagerTakesOverYourLife
Happened to me, the way I got happs then plainfaced, was a mad ting.

Guest Klitschko

Lol what? Thats what I'm sayingWhen you can get those kind of buys it's a waste to shell out 10m for HendersonNot sure how you managed them for that low though eusa_think.gifWhat season was this?

Lol what? Thats what I'm sayingWhen you can get those kind of buys it's a waste to shell out 10m for HendersonNot sure how you managed them for that low though eusa_think.gifWhat season was this?
Boy, you need to break the bank sometimes, there's only so long I can have Sean Scannell as my 1st choice RW, lol. I got Abel Hernandez for £15.5mill in 2015/2016 & he came 2nd in best signing of the season so sometimes it's worth it. I'm sure Phil Jones at £16.5mill would've got been there if Lulaku (free transfer) wouldn't been there.TBH, I bought Granero to play out wide. He's got the technical & mental attributes to do so, but alas, his pace ain't there.But yeah, Jones & Henderson, definitely best signings I've made along with Canales.

Guest Klitschko

Ah your in like 2017 it makes senseThought you were a lot earlier thats why I was baffedWhat team did you start with? You can get Jones for about 5m in the first season or twoI don#t like to buy too many established playrson a stubborn wenger ting

Looks like I'll start this up for the 1st time in months.Tried the Chinese league with my mate a while ago and sh*t was difficult! Played a couple Asian Champions League matches, went out ultra-attacking in the last 5 mins and lost 2-1 with a last minute goal.Someone give me a quick run down on Napoli, looking to try them out on the new update.

Jones cost me 16.5 mill aswell im in 2015 with inter. Worth it so far. I dont mind much about transfer fee as i never need like 5 players in a window. Its the wages i focus on. 2.5m limit but i keep it under 2mil. Only go over if i really need a player or i get offered someone good for cheap/free

Came 7th again in my second season with Sunderland smhWent to the semis of the FA Cup & Uefa Cup and won the League Cup againNEXT SEASON ITS A WRAP BLUD! (NO DONER)
How good is Jordan Henderson for you?Bought him for £10m, he's my David Beckham with pace & dribbling ability.Oh & Phil Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He gets most of the assists for me and is a England regular now alongside Catermole /I won the quadruple with them in my 4th season and theres already talk of them naming their stadium after meI get quite a few good players on a free every year

wanna get rid of Fabregas but i want AI prices like 70m he is in his prime but i got two better AMs and want to sign Messi/Ronaldo do you think its possible ?Sold a 29 year old RVP for £24.5m when i was hoping for 35 i dont like how i always get bumped on selling players to the computer

Lost FA Cup final vs spurs..... played my second string again and they f*cked me.....lost Carling cup final to City..... Won the league....City flopped HARD they were unbeaten at xmas and finished 4th villa come 2nd lol..... beat Belarus in the WC final in brazil Clichy is a c*nt accepted a 25m bid from inter he rejected one month late highest bid i get is 14m from napoli and he goes there c*nt and i had already bought Cristico so i couldnt really keep him i kinda need a striker but Walcott just bagged a hat trick in the Community Shield...... will keep Fab for another season Pato/Higauin are on my radar but Neymar i can approach to sign on a free in jan so will have him next season and in 18 months Messi i can approach to sign so should have him in 2 seasons....he keeps rejecting Barca and im niceing him up so BArca might even have to accept a bid early