Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Portuguese

Like I said Pep only ever managed Barcelona B now look at himwith my tactics/philosophy/DNA I will make a half decent team transform into Barcelona 2008- (MKII)

• Downvote 1

Don't know how to play with big teams, keep bottling it with UTD, won the prem, lost in the semi fa cup, semi CL, and the Quaters in the CC. Only good thing is that I got at least 30 games in a season out of Morrison / Fabio / Rafael / Smalling / King etcWhereas I played a game with Carlisle, got promoted in two seasons, Ended top mid table the next season and promoted the season after that I think. Got players worth 10m for free when the whole club is worth less than that./Also, f*ck injuries, had Rooney out for 5 months, Javier out for the whole season, Berbs out for 4. Then Rio out the whole season, Vidic injured for half.

so i lost the uefa cup final to liverpool 2-0crashed out of the league cos of the mad rotating i had to do between the 3 comps, i went like 6 weeks playing 2 games a weekbut i retained my turkish cup at leastsporting and man utd both offerred me jobs but i chose sporting cos allow an 88 mil transfer budget with their squad aleady would dead off my gameso im now sporting lisobon boss they came 4th last season and matias fernandez has just left on a free :D but meh

Guest Klitschko

Nah I never leave.+Second season, Spurs are I think, top, I'm third/fourth with a game in hand, that if I win, will take me topSpurs have signed Rossi, andddd someone else thats sick that I can't rememberArseene Wengers job is in danger if he loses one more gameUnited have Park-Chu-Young and Park Ji-Sung in their team :D

I might go back, I've helped the turkish league up like 3 pointsJust watinign for that prize money to increase, cos I had no some dead transfer budgets of less than a mil when thereIn that league u get pee per win or draw on top of final position + TV moneycurrently its like 230k per win

this game is so dumb at times2-1 agg in the semis of the CL against Real madrid84th minim parking the bus like a motherf*ckerthe ball is pumped up to my striker who breeeeeeezeseveryone bar my two CBs run up to join to join himim thinking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOING" (slow motion ting)my striker loses the ball and real madrid counter. bare niggas outta position.noone but my CBs back.and one of the them gives away a penaltyldgjfrgdjgdfkgjpdfksprisjdislose on away goals.

this game is so dumb at times2-1 agg in the semis of the CL against Real madrid84th minim parking the bus like a motherf*ckerthe ball is pumped up to my striker who breeeeeeezeseveryone bar my two CBs run up to join to join himim thinking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOING" (slow motion ting)my striker loses the ball and real madrid counter. bare niggas outta position.noone but my CBs back.and one of the them gives away a penaltyldgjfrgdjgdfkgjpdfksprisjdislose on away goals.
COOL STORY BRO
  • Upvote 6

Dominating this game with Sunderland, but its getting a bit boring so I accepted the Belgium job as well...Allardyce is Arsenals new manager and he sold all the sick youngsters e.g. Wilshere smh.

• Downvote 1

i leave when sh*t gets stale.....feel ive taken it as far as i can wanna leave arsenal but the chance to sign leo messi on a free is the only reason i will stayhavnt had a team with messi since like fm07/8