Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Portuguese
never played a network game before
snm
Like I said I will be like AVB/Mourinho/Peptell me you going to try and re create 2008 again

Guest Portuguese
Booked my spot in the EUROPA league quarters for a second season running after beating an everton side with some sick players signed for them 5-2 aggMy CL group stage was a madness though CSKA, Barca and Palermo, just managed to get 3rd on the last game through goal diff and now my european exploits continue ^_^In the semis of the Turkish cup if i take out Besiktas I got it in the bag imo cos Galatasary no longer intimidate us5 points off Fernabache in the league though and they just keep on winning, even though I havent lost a game in all comps since the 14th Decemeber and its now mid-March
Is there a way I can join a random network game?

Booked my spot in the EUROPA league quarters for a second season running after beating an everton side with some sick players signed for them 5-2 aggMy CL group stage was a madness though CSKA, Barca and Palermo, just managed to get 3rd on the last game through goal diff and now my european exploits continue ^_^In the semis of the Turkish cup if i take out Besiktas I got it in the bag imo cos Galatasary no longer intimidate us5 points off Fernabache in the league though and they just keep on winning, even though I havent lost a game in all comps since the 14th Decemeber and its now mid-March
Is there a way I can join a random network game?
u need to get the hosts ip address and have hamachimy uni flat network game>>>>>>>>>>>hilarious

Guest Sun Tzu

games outside the summer already crash and burnsummer ftwand lol @ this guy saying his never done network but he will merkbruvit's a COMPLETELY different ballgamefall back, learn and maybe you can become a force next summer

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

I intend to use my tactic, to improve things and to create the football team in relation to my image and my football philosophy. Please don't call me arrogant seriously can see myself winning the championship with a month or two to spare in my first ever network game.

Guest haze-e
pmsltaking network games for solowhatever you did in your solo games is irrelevantnot even sure them man do network games anymore08>>>back when i used to take sho and haze-e for my sonsgood times
LMAOArizmendi 25million. Man scored like 3 goals for you.Lol stap it.iPos'd u sameway.And im sure JJ is reigning champ. His Valenica team spent nearly 3 seasons unbeaten loool.

beat everton at home 6-0 to close the gap to city to 5ptsthen lose at home to chelsea 0-4 WTFhad 12 shots each 7 on target to there 6hit the wood work4 clear cut chances to there 358% possessionmore corners more headers wonwas 3-0 down in first 18minskilled memorale is all low now

Guest Portuguese
pmsltaking network games for solowhatever you did in your solo games is irrelevantnot even sure them man do network games anymore08>>>back when i used to take sho and haze-e for my sonsgood times
LMAOArizmendi 25million. Man scored like 3 goals for you.Lol stap it.iPos'd u sameway.And im sure JJ is reigning champ. His Valenica team spent nearly 3 seasons unbeaten loool.
You amateurs allowed him to go unbeaten (let alone for three seasons) :D:D

Agreed.We need a network up for easter pretty shortly, someone come forth.If you're worried you are too old to be playing FM and seen as neeky, don't worry its just to kill a few hours each night, not as if we're playing in the summer.Plenty of time to still goto gym, meet a girl in the day etc.Nothing to be ashamed off.

5pts behind cityin 1/4s of cl against unitedwon the league cupask for a new contract and the board say NOso i quiti was in a bad mood....saved it as another file thoughwhich file should i load up hmmmmmm

Arsenal decided to just play onbeat united now got city in semiscity are such bottlers they threw a 5pt lead lost 2 games in a row now im in the lead by 1ptmy contract is up in the summer so if a big European club comes in im offwalcott>>>>>>>>> 45 goals in 46 games 22 assists and 18 MOM avg. 7.98glad i never bought that striker at the start of the season but dnno what ill do when neymar arrives in jan might have to stick walcott back out on the wing