Mandem is it possible to achieve this pysique naturally?

PsychoEazy-E

I also admitted two years ago that it was a joke to generate hype.
WHATS WRONG WITH DONwhy would you pretend to be a pedophile as a jokeforgive us God, forgive us
Didn't pretend to be a paedophile.Said my computer got taken due to suspicion of child abuse.Never said such child abuse took place.
Thats just weird
Did what it was intended to do. Certain people acting like I would say it in real life. It's an internet forum, relax.

WHATS WRONG WITH DONwhy would you pretend to be a pedophile as a jokeforgive us God, forgive us
Didn't pretend to be a paedophile.Said my computer got taken due to suspicion of child abuse.Never said such child abuse took place.
Thats just weird
Yeah c/sAlmost as weird as your Erin/Seriouss saga.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

when u get to that stage genetics might play a role but generally speaking it's overstated, people would rather blame their genetics for their sh*t physique than the 8 KFCs they had that week
Yea genetics are overstated, if you have a balanced diet and pump weights you will get bigger, genetics will play a part in you getting to your peak condition but most people on road ain't tryna go contests and sh*t.Sniper E is my boys bredrin, my bredrin say his diet ain't all that, guy just pumps weights constantly.17506009.jpg
ive always wondered how a guy can be so hench yet such a little bitch

I joint fitness first in may 45 a month my boy showed me a next gym in leyton where it cost 25 a month is there any way out of the fitness first contract ?
Safe I tried that cancelled the direct debit next thing I am getting calls from debt recovery firm chatting sh*t about hand over £550 I was like nahYou can cancel the contract any time.

Can you and your gay lover please take your arguments into PM's, thanks brahNow where were we,i just joined this gym down bethnal green last weekhttp://muscleworksgym.co.uk/anyone go there? this place will defo take my training to another levelwinter bulking this year>>>>>>>>>

its very possible, if you're consistent most especially with your diet. AM footballers are on high calories, high carbs, and their training compliments it by being explosing and very strict compound excersizes, concentrating on volume. some can achieve it in one year, others two and so on.