14 Year Old Boy Found Dead In Enfield

Mame Biram Diouf

You can't just say 'kids are kids' when they're going around shanking themselves.

Like best of the both worlds, can't take responsibility for their futures, but they can take their lives?

Get involved in all types of f*cked up sh*t?

Nahhhh, I went to a state school from year 9 onwards, after going to boarding school and I approached work with the same attitude.

When I went to college, I took my work pretty seriously, but what I couldn't get my head around was why certain black kids thought you didn't have to revise AFTER college? That sort of non-chalant attitude to education is why a lot of these lot are f*ckED.

Some guy was more interested in getting JJB garms the night before an exam, than revising. This is the same guy who I'm walking past in the club telling me 'No spray, no lay' :lol:

The one thing these lot need to understand is that, a proper education is the one thing NO one can ever take from you.

You can't just say 'kids are kids' when they're going around shanking themselves.

Like best of the both worlds, can't take responsibility for their futures, but they can take their lives?

Nahhhh, I went to a state school from year 9 onwards, after going to boarding school and I approached work with the same attitude.

When I went to college, I took my work pretty seriously, but what I couldn't get my head around was why certain black kids thought you didn't have to revise AFTER college? That sort of non-chalant attitude to education is why a lot of these lot are f*ckED.

Some guy was more interested in getting JJB garms the night before an exam, than revising. This is the same guy who I'm walking past in the club telling me 'No spray, no lay' :lol:

The one thing these lot need to understand is that, a proper education is the one thing NO one can ever take from you.

Your college is backwards then, i went to a college with like 70% black people and i didn't see this attitude, maybe in certain individuals regardless of skin colour but not enough for me to categorize a whole race as lazy or possessing a non-nonchalant attitude.

• Upvote 2

Your college is backwards then, i went to a college with like 70% black people and i didn't see this attitude, maybe in certain individuals regardless of skin colour but not enough for me to categorize a whole race as lazy or possessing a non-nonchalant attitude.

This is going to sound weird but

Some black people WANT to see the worst in black people.

Makes them feel better about themselves.

Diseased mentality.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

White people and Uncle Toms shouldn't comment on black issues, seriously you mans ambition is to get rich and leave the hood and its 'monkey' inhabitants behind so you have no ground to stand on, shut your mouth and live your life.

Hope this isn't aimed at me :lol:

About 'leave the hood', like I was ever in it.

• Downvote 1

Looks like Harry - P

Makes more P than your Family

Whaite mun stey winnin' while you work for FREE (community service)

except ur not. and even the white man fires you at will u jobless educational flop of a c*nt.

But he will hire me again

And again, and again, and again

It doesn't matter WHAT I do really, I will *always* get hired

You f*ck*ng second rate Darcus Howe d*ck sucking profile pic nicking gaybo sh*t lips

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...