David De Gea

Mame Biram Diouf

I see Porchy's 'Only guy on the forum that watches football outside of the UK so the rest of you guys don't know what you are talking about' gimmick is still going strong

Stop taking him seriously when he said something about Danny being better than CR7

As a footballer he is.

Cristiano is a much better athlete

This is 2012 and you still going to allow goals mask actual performances

Grow Up

:/

History(Players/Competitions)

Success(Recent and Current)

Player pulling power(I don't mean mediocre domestic based players)

player pulling power is based on money though and to a lesser extent location. man u are more valuable than the clubs you listed and thats in black and white no opinion you can read a statement and say that is correct.

success and history is essentially the same thing in the context you are speaking or is grimsby or whoever big because they were the 1st football team or whatever

you telling me level of affinity for a club counts for nothing, attendance and fanbase count for alot

Guest Portuguese

Being strong/quick/ always looking to shoot than pass to a team mate/having no work rate/being a one track bully/ doing tricks when nobody is around you = a very good footballer

Then Boy

I just don't know anymore

• Downvote 4

Guest Portuguese

player pulling power is based on money though and to a lesser extent location. man u are more valuable than the clubs you listed and thats in black and white no opinion you can read a statement and say that is correct.

success and history is essentially the same thing in the context you are speaking or is grimsby or whoever big because they were the 1st football team or whatever

you telling me level of affinity for a club counts for nothing, attendance and fanbase count for alot

Success throughout their history ableit the odd dry patch is a lot different to being successful just for a bit in your history so allow using Grimbsy as for an example.

Location plays a part but not as a bigger part of being successful

Why did Dinho choose Barca over Man Utd(Kenyon cannot take all the blame)?

If you want to be successful in football you choose the biggest club

No player in mainland Europe would chose Man Utd over Real Barca Milan

• Downvote 1

Success throughout their history ableit the odd dry patch is a lot different to being successful just for a bit in your history so allow using Grimbsy as for an example.

Climate?

Culture?

Style of play?

Guest Portuguese

Climate?

Culture?

Style of play?

I give you Climate

But in boils down to the player choosing the better club ie the bigger club

How I finally see it is

English based fan/footballer/pundit (Man Utd will always be the biggest club in the world in their eyes)

• Downvote 1

After joining the club, Evra affirmed that Manchester was his only future destination pronouncing "I was not very keen to go forward in the talks with Arsenal, Liverpool or Real Madrid. They all talked with my agent in the past two seasons. But to me, it was over. As I said to the Monaco officials, I only wanted to hear about Manchester"
  • Upvote 3

Guest Portuguese

After joining the club, Evra affirmed that Manchester was his only future destination pronouncing "I was not very keen to go forward in the talks with Arsenal, Liverpool or Real Madrid. They all talked with my agent in the past two seasons. But to me, it was over. As I said to the Monaco officials, I only wanted to hear about Manchester"

I should of put Top player from mainland Europe

Roberto Carlos was still around I can't say I blame him

• Downvote 4

Guest Portuguese

Keyword

After joining the club

• Downvote 4

I should of put Top player from mainland Europe

Roberto Carlos was still around I can't say I blame him

lool

/

Only Spain and Italy have more European Cups than England and when you consider the way English clubs were slapping the rest of Europe around in the 80's it's fair to say they'd probably have a few more were it not for the ban.

The truth is that most Europeans don't rate English culture full stop never mind the football so even though in many respects the leagues are comparable a lot of the top players would choose an Italian or Spanish club over an english one.

• Upvote 2

Guest whowantswhat

I see Porchy's 'Only guy on the forum that watches football outside of the UK so the rest of you guys don't know what you are talking about' gimmick is still going strong

Stop taking him seriously when he said something about Danny being better than CR7

As a footballer he is.

Cristiano is a much better athlete

This is 2012 and you still going to allow goals mask actual performances

Grow Up

Kill yourself fassy.

• Upvote 5

Being strong/quick/ always looking to shoot than pass to a team mate/having no work rate/being a one track bully/ doing tricks when nobody is around you = a very good footballer

Then Boy

Boy, I guess that was enough for Madrid to splash out 130 mill on two players you consider to be track bullies.

Guest Portuguese

Then Boy

Boy, I guess that was enough for Madrid to splash out 130 mill on two players you consider to be track bullies.

You rate Cristiano that much you class him as two players?

You really think he is a world class 'footballer'?

Athlete/poacher/track bully he is World Class in the terms .

• Downvote 4

Guest whowantswhat

I think he is talking about Kaka who you also labelled as only having pace lmfao.

did he? appalling acting like Kaka's some Agbonlahor in the game. kmt.

Guest whowantswhat

I slightly agree with him regarding Cristiano, especially the skills being done 2 metres away from defenders.

What he says about Kaka though. Naaah.

he's a showman but don't act like the sporting and early Man U C.Ro wasn't going around players for fun. He's just evolved.

Guest Portuguese

Kaka relied on his pace a lot compared to most playmakers.

He was elegant but still more of athlete than footballer

/

Cristiano was a showman?

What the hell are the likes of Ronaldinho and Ronaldo then.

Cristiano got Premier League fans gassed with his step overs

Has evolved into an world class athlete who scores goals nothing else let's have it right.

• Downvote 1