I'm washing my hair tonight

Guest phonecharger
reminded me of 1 donn yesterday.... we arranged to go dance... i said im gonna get my haircut at 8pm... he will take long so i will meet up witchu at 10pm... he said kool kool - couple hours later im on route to barbers and jus out of curiosity i decided to check my fone, it says arggh G im wiv my work mates in the pub watchin the footie... lets do dis 2moro G... im all smellin of issey miyake and swagged out... i get my hair cut then i go homeFFS
:D That's the worst, when you have actually got ready and man let you down.
just come back home sitting on your computer chair with Ur rave clothes still on whilst still smelling of fragrancebeen there

reminded me of 1 donn yesterday.... we arranged to go dance... i said im gonna get my haircut at 8pm... he will take long so i will meet up witchu at 10pm... he said kool kool - couple hours later im on route to barbers and jus out of curiosity i decided to check my fone, it says arggh G im wiv my work mates in the pub watchin the footie... lets do dis 2moro G... im all smellin of issey miyake and swagged out... i get my hair cut then i go homeFFS
just come back home sitting on your computer chair with Ur rave clothes still on whilst still smelling of fragrancebeen there
ffs

laugh.gif Too real.

I swear this only happens with blacks when I go out with the man dem from footy(rarely) them man are on point. In the pub from 6pm n sh*t don't even need to check if they'll still be there or be on time."no p" is an annoying one when said don works a full time job and lives with his marge.Airing calls is another.I've got one boy I can rely on, he won't make any excuses and just says it straight.

If I can't make something I'll let you know at the latest 1pm on the day. If not when you initially ask me.
Consideration >>>>>>>>1 dude used to go"I probably will be on it, ding me around 8"Ding man at 8"I'm at my grandma's right now, ding me about 10"Ding man at 10"Ahh, I'm just gona stay at my grandma's ykno"Did this BARE times, got chopped.The grandma excuse is joke because you can see your people any day of the week, why it have to be fri/sat night.2nd tell people earlier if you are f*ck*ng around so people don't get ready and get their hopes up and sh*t.Done with unreliable guys.
  • Upvote 2

I can't stand people who dont have the backbone to just say I'm not on it tonight.
The worst one for me is one nigga, this one particular nigga, now this aint even about raving but just anything in generalThis week I hollerred at him saying something like "come with me Sheperd's Bush 2mro I'm going to buy my motorbike" He's like "yh live ite cool bro"Next day I'm ringing, pinging no response, I look at my ubersocial and see the guy fully active on the twitter scene,What jars me the most is "tweeted from blackberry" or whateverI'm like kool <_<When I roll out and do my thing, and come back he will ping me and be like "yo fam did you get your bike" all excited for me and shitI was just like "yeah bro" and kept it movingCos this guy will holla a next evening when I'm with other man begging to come out with us, personally if your not willing to follow me out on a regular errand why should I bring you into next circles to cure your boredom?
  • Upvote 2

fdsfdsgfdstgdsgdfgfBRAAAAV!!!it even kills me more at the aspect of wot the night could of been like...

I swear this only happens with blacks when I go out with the man dem from footy(rarely) them man are on point. In the pub from 6pm n sh*t don't even need to check if they'll still be there or be on time."no p" is an annoying one when said don works a full time job and lives with his marge.Airing calls is another.I've got one boy I can rely on, he won't make any excuses and just says it straight.
a few of my dappers have said this also.... be it known, they are on placement, they have student loan and they also work in a supermarket shop... so wheres all your P'Z GONE?

I can't stand people who dont have the backbone to just say I'm not on it tonight.
The worst one for me is one nigga, this one particular nigga, now this aint even about raving but just anything in generalThis week I hollerred at him saying something like "come with me Sheperd's Bush 2mro I'm going to buy my motorbike" He's like "yh live ite cool bro"Next day I'm ringing, pinging no response, I look at my ubersocial and see the guy fully active on the twitter scene,What jars me the most is "tweeted from blackberry" or whateverI'm like kool <_<When I roll out and do my thing, and come back he will ping me and be like "yo fam did you get your bike" all excited for me and shitI was just like "yeah bro" and kept it movingCos this guy will holla a next evening when I'm with other man begging to come out with us, personally if your not willing to follow me out on a regular errand why should I bring you into next circles to cure your boredom?
words are realer than most... i love this postal

Most of my guys are reliable. Especially the white guys- always on pub and hence will always be on going ut after a few drinks there.Others usually tell me on the day at the latest.There have been times I gotta avoid it, but I'm usually Mr Dependable if I say I'm coming and will even go along even if I'm unsure about how good the night is gonna be. Some of the best nights are the ones you're not sure about. Gonna have to focus on my studies at uni this year though so will all have to change

obviously i love my dons but sometimes i cnt be bothered to go out n they r persistent for me to come tru cos its dead without me moretime unless my right hand man roles - hes basically a replica of me so he can liven sh*t up while im awaybut f*ck lodging calls or beatin around the bush wen they call. i stopped that last summer when i admit i snaked the f*ck outta my boyhe had a coolie ting lined up for me and 1 brownin for himself we were gna reach the club get em liquored up n roll. he was with them before the rave waiting for me. told him i was leaving in actual fact i was in bed.so me being the prick i was keep telling him lies sayin im leaving or im on my way. i even went outside my house to talk to him cos i live on a main road and he wud hear the carsanyway i just finally told him bruv im not cominghe was left with the two chicks. raving on his ones with 2 chicks. noone to scheme with. obviously i felt like sh*t for doing that to my nigever since that day last summer im always the first to reach his for the pre rave chill or if im not on it tell em straightf*ck the lodgers and liarsget your courage up

• Downvote 25

obviously i love my dons but sometimes i cnt be bothered to go out n they r persistent for me to come tru cos its dead without me moretime unless my right hand man roles - hes basically a replica of me so he can liven sh*t up while im awaybut f*ck lodging calls or beatin around the bush wen they call. i stopped that last summer when i admit i snaked the f*ck outta my boyhe had a coolie ting lined up for me and 1 brownin for himself we were gna reach the club get em liquored up n roll. he was with them before the rave waiting for me. told him i was leaving in actual fact i was in bed.so me being the prick i was keep telling him lies sayin im leaving or im on my way. i even went outside my house to talk to him cos i live on a main road and he wud hear the carsanyway i just finally told him bruv im not cominghe was left with the two chicks. raving on his ones with 2 chicks. noone to scheme with. obviously i felt like sh*t for doing that to my nigever since that day last summer im always the first to reach his for the pre rave chill or if im not on it tell em straightf*ck the lodgers and liarsget your courage up
lmaoI struggled to read that in 1 go.f*ckry.
  • Downvote 1