VIP ladies

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Toney how did your boy react?

He actually told me this in the car, we were waiting for my other bredrin to come back out his yard.

When he told me I screamed, I didn't stop screaming till my other bredrin came back and asked what the fuck happened lol

The guy try changed the story to £400 instead of £500 lmfao

I think he said he left it, I told him he could take it to court as he would have bank records of the £500 leaving his account.

He said nah he can't be assed to go through all that.

I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with buying a girl a drink- it's a drink, it's not a big deal

If you persist after it's made clear you've failed then chalk it up as a loss and move on

I can just imagine you sat on the sofa in the dance checking your watch like 'when's she coming back' then you get 1finger'd again

moist scenarios :lol:

trying to think back, the biggest favour i done for a chick i wasn't fucking was pick her up from the airport

for an ex i loaned her mum cash when she was laid off work to pay for two months mortgage arrears, got the funds back a couple of months after though

still didnt feel right even though i couldnt watch them get kicked out street

He didn't say whether he was vibsing with her or not.. Probs why he got that reaction. peak though lol

i was in the smoking area with my top don dadda, and i said lets move up these tings deh... so we were speaking to them for a hot 10 mins... then she(they) decided to go in and have a dance etc... so i was like im gonna get a drink den she said are u gonna buy us a drink... i was like

but i did it anyways...

cant_watch_4x5.jpg

I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with buying a girl a drink- it's a drink, it's not a big deal

If you persist after it's made clear you've failed then chalk it up as a loss and move on

nah, fuck that, there will be no loss

if i've danced with the girl, got number, etc, and feel generous, might do it at that stage

but i pity man that walk up to a girl and their opening line is an offer to buy them a drink.

especially when she's already at the bar, indicating that she's buying a drink / loitering at the bar waiting for a drink to be bought for her

what do You think You're setting Yourself up for in the future? what does this girl expect from You, since Your opening line indicates You're spending money on her?

• Upvote 1