Wenger, Did The Opposition Just Catch Up?

Aquaman

Since 2006, here is a list of all clubs that have won a trophy from England.

Walsall

Milton Keynes Dons

Brentford

Notts County

Chesterfield

Scunthorpe United

Swansea City

Leicester City

Norwich City

Brighton & Hove Albion

Sunderland

West Bromwich Albion

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Newcastle United

Queens Park Rangers

Manchester United

Chelsea

Portsmouth

Manchester City

Tottenham

Birmingham City

Did you spot anything wierd?

Yes that's right, no Arsenal in there and in my view they are no bigger than Walsall or Birmingham City.

Do you think if Wallsall went to Blackburn they would conceed 4 goals?

Think not,

The LDV Vans Trophy is hardly worth mentioning

Since 2006, here is a list of all clubs that have won a trophy from England.

Walsall

Milton Keynes Dons

Brentford

Notts County

Chesterfield

Scunthorpe United

Swansea City

Leicester City

Norwich City

Brighton & Hove Albion

Sunderland

West Bromwich Albion

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Newcastle United

In the space of time since 06, we've played 3 cup finals (one of them was a CL final) and came close to winning the leauge several times,

For a mid table team that's not bad no?

Arsenal fans want trophies

Tottenham fans just wanna do something we've done 16 years on the trot

Petty? Maybe

but if we are a mid table team, u are just an aspiring mid table team

Queens Park Rangers

Manchester United

Chelsea

Portsmouth

Manchester City

Tottenham

Birmingham City

Did you spot anything wierd?

Yes that's right, no Arsenal in there and in my view they are no bigger than Walsall or Birmingham City.

Do you think if Wallsall went to Blackburn they would conceed 4 goals?

Think not,

• Downvote 2

In the space of time since 06 we have played 3 cup finals one of them a champions league final

Not bad for a mid table team no?

Arsenal fans want trophies

Tottenham fans jump up and down with excitement, with the prospect of doing something we have done for 16 years

If we are a mid table team, u are a aspiring mid table team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Arsenal have scored 10 goals at home since the Carling Cup final at Wembley conceeding 5 along the way.

Arsenal have conceeded 32 goals away from home since the Carling Cup final at Wembley, that's more goals than Robin Van Persie has scored in the last 3 years for Arsenal in the Premier League.

That is also more than Walcott, Thomas Rosick, Diaby, Chamakh and Arshavin's combined goal scoring tally in the Premier League for Arsenal in the last 3 years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The introduction of a new defensive coach has been mooted. Sportsmail understands the Gunners' hierarchy floated the idea with Wenger to bring in a new coach over the summer. But the Frenchman, who is fiercely loyal to his current coaching team, rejected the idea.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2039354/Arsene-Wenger-bring-new-Arsenal-defence-coach.html#ixzz1YSMFg9bQ

pmsl if this is true.

man is literally creating his own problems.

Arsenal have scored 10 goals at home since the Carling Cup final at Wembley conceeding 5 along the way.

Arsenal have conceeded 32 goals away from home since the Carling Cup final at Wembley, that's more goals than Robin Van Persie has scored in the last 3 years for Arsenal in the Premier League.

That is also more than Walcott, Thomas Rosick, Diaby, Chamakh and Arshavin's combined goal scoring tally in the Premier League for Arsenal in the last 3 years.

nah fuck off

>>>>> Wenger & Arsenal

i blame wenger i dont care, hows he let it all come crashing down

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wenger can't afford to keep being stubborn right now, your not afforded that luxury when your empire is crumbling around you.

Stubbornness is only accepted within the constraints of being successful. Now I dunno if that article is true or not but our reluctance to address our defensive issues, which are far deeper than personnel suggest it true.

We've had the most famous defensive units in recent memory and bar Steve Bould none of them are at the club

Adams is coaching in Azerbaijan

Keown and Dixon are TV regulars telling the world how we should defend every week

Winterburn pops up on SSN occasionally

Seaman is ghost

I swear Wenger doesn't want those guys back like that, hes been trying to get rid of the whole way we played football ever since he brought in Fabregas in. The style of defending the old guard would instil would go right against everything hes been trying to do over the past 4 or 5 years.

Wengers mind works like

Footballers who play as defenders>>>>>>>>______________________________________________defenders

smh

He pretty much did it in his post match, clearly furious with song and losing patience with Koscielny

Gazidis has come out saying Wenger wonm't be sacked lol, I'd like Ivan the terrible's head on a stick wayyy before Arsene's

/

For Wenger to seek outside help whilst we are in crisis hmmm not sure that would look very good, should have done it in the summer.

My problem is the quality of signings and persistence with dross over the last 5 years.