Confidence

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Confidence is not always gained by obtain women but thru every thing u do in life, always challenge urself by e.g education, working harder at work or getting a more challenging job . First get the money and the p*ssy will come chasing u, if u make mistakes recognise it and never repeat it and don't let it both, we all sometimes feel low on confidence but sitting and worrying about won't help u,

Hate this quote

To me it simply means you haven't got enough positive traits to even attract women on a normal sunny day

His right to an extent

The way I interpret it is

If you focus on being the best you you can be and succeeding in life your experience and success will help you grow as a person

the talk was real from Level Louie and M12 but doesn't really help an unconfident man, he needs a confidence building exercise

my advice - embarass Yourself.

make a complete fool of Yourself using Your own actions. do something You think You'd never be brave enough to do, with no hesitation.

try to seem more confident

once ppl start to think you are confident

you will become more confident

confidence is a profession which most succesful ppl subscribe to

the age old art of the confidence trickster

most ppl nowadays are fucking pathetic lost souls, if you cant impress them much by showing telltale symptoms of confidence then you wont be very good at life

its true

i used to over think things as an adolescent and one day decided fuck it i'll at least pretend to be confident, but to the outside world you are just being confident, before you know it you will actually be confident, its a game

Guest phonecharger

Money is just another thing like alcohol that masks your true self. If you ain't confident now, you ain't gonna be with money either.

How you feel about yourself deep down isn't defined by your bank account or how many lighties you can draw. Too many of you man are lost.

lol

Real Talk.

4 real

• 2 weeks later...

weed makes me confident. alcohol makes me confident

day to day i lack confidence. i dont draw tings in bait places, only if i see them on a quiet side road or somewhere where its not bait

like on saturday, i saw a girl buss one side road, i advanced like a snake tryna catch its prey. i was making convo with her while walking.

she gave me the pin, then deleted me 20mins after

fucking hell.

what was you saying to her?

Money is just another thing like alcohol that masks your true self. If you ain't confident now, you ain't gonna be with money either.

How you feel about yourself deep down isn't defined by your bank account or how many lighties you can draw. Too many of you man are lost.

posd

day to day i lack confidence. i dont draw tings in bait places, only if i see them on a quiet side road or somewhere where its not bait

like on saturday, i saw a girl buss one side road, i advanced like a snake tryna catch its prey. i was making convo with her while walking.

sa

d

as

ds

f

sd

fsd

f

df

g

fd

g

f

fg

d

fg

df

g

fg

nah this guy is too real

sa

d

as

ds

f

sd

fsd

f

df

g

fd

g

f

fg

d

fg

df

g

fg

nah this guy is too real

-You need to get up get out and get yourself busy

sittin home smokin nd that everyday course you will end up feelin shit

-Think less feel more

actions speak louder than words

-Do you

sounds overrated but its still true when you know yourself you can only do better

-stop watchin other man

everyone is going in their direction stay in your own lane watchin them will let your life fly by.

need to do all this after Saturday performance, my confidence is at a all time low, cant wait ill uni starts, i need to get out this house

summer time last year i was that guy, mad how things change

work related

but another way to boost confidence is to nominate yourself to take on projects/tasks etc

for example,

big presentations infront of top tier clients/directors/company wide

Take on big tasks/projects

pitch to clients/employees etc

not only will people see you as a confident person...you will also be trusted to handle bigger projects thus increasing confidence in yourself...enabling you to generate contacts/climb the ladder

As said above..keep doing it until it becomes nothing

Shelving is keeping a girl at arms length, but close enough to rekindle as a link with nothing more than a conversation.

If it takes more than a conversation and you practically have to chirpse her & sweet her again, you cant call that shelved. So a girl on your FB since carnival 06 isn't shelved. You have to be careful not to lose contact for too long because she could lose interest, find another link, find a man. etc. You cant keep her too close because that defeats the object. Personally I give them out of the blue phone calls, make them last an hour, plan our next meet, and not endeavour to follow it through until weeks/months later, but its already organised. If you have them on bbm you need not do anything. Once a girl comes close to her best before date on the shelf open that jar and push the other jars one closer to the end of the shelf.

You have to take each girl on a case by case basis, a bugging girl might not sit long on your shelf. But you may have given the next girl the PIPING of her LIFE so you know you've secured the beat upon request for the next two years.

A lot of links have secret hopes of being more than a link and will never sit on the shelf.

If you want to learn how to shelve girls start with a link in another city, you have no excuse but to put them anywhere but, on the shelf.

Im a social guy so give attention to every girl on the shelf, but if manaman can pack out his shelf after airing calls & texts he's dealing with a edyat girl tbh

• Upvote 1