Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Ramsey needs to be dropped

After his performance yesterday, I'd agree, but answer me this.

Who are you replacing him with?

It's okay, I'll wait...

some pointless question ol "we can't drop you cos you're the only option" azz nigga

we need to go back to either 442 or 4411

So no one then.

Unfortunately young'n, we have to stick with what we have until January, and since our midfield is depleted, what do YOU suggest?

4-4-2? Who would you play left wing?

/

Co-Sign the Gervinho pissing us off comment. Guy needs to bury his chances. Time is a luxury we no longer have and we can't keep coming up short.

Right now I dread Chelsea away on the 29th...

Can't believe I honestly miss Denilson, least his sideways passes made it to Sagna

When the fuck is that piss of shit Diaby supposed to be back?

Shoulda never loaned out Lansbury

Any ways Rambo will put in a good shift for Wales and Wengers faith will be restored

Again, Wengers decision with his youth is confusing me.

Arteta did play some of his best football for Everton out wide, i hope he finds his feet coz we need him to be more creative in there

Diaby will make a difference, he has the ability to dribble past players, drive into the box and his long stride bypasses opponents in the middle of the park.. hopefully he can create more space for these guys

Lansbury as much as i like the boy wouldn't have done anything, its clear Wenger doesnt feel he is ready now, plus its very hard for a young creative or attack minded player to come into our team and perform atm, hence why Oxo Cube has been used in the nothing games so far and Park & Ryo have barely if at all featured

Wengers judgement has to be questioned because he actually thought to put Eastmond in the 1st team ahead of Coquelin.

TBH Wenger needs to assess the teams strengths and play to them cos right now its not doing that.

He was crazy to make Gervinho and OXO his main priority absolute madness, if we had boght a claas CF we couldve put RVP behind the striker lets be honest he shouldnt be leading the line Cesc and Nasri going gave him the perfect opportunity to implement this but once again.

And he actually tried to gas in the summer and say we can challenge for titles and you lot believed him LMAO...wel some of you did. Disrespect

Sometimes with Wenger I'm convinced he throws the ones into the deep end he dont rate early, just so he can say to himself, yeah I knew they wasn't ready...

Ramsey will come good btw, just atm he is incredibly frustrating. That said all I want from one of our midfielders is goals.

Smh at wishing Denilson was still here.

Sometimes with Wenger I'm convinced he throws the ones into the deep end he dont rate early, just so he can say to himself, yeah I knew they wasn't ready...

bruv

why do you always say things like this (in regards to wenger of course) like its okay?

its fucking shocking management

how many other managers you think do that

wtf

why is this, plus many many many other questionable decisions considered 'ok'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TF always gives Wenger the benefit of the doubt or rationalise his questionable decisions.

/

I'm sure i read somewhere that Silent Stan said Wenger will stay in the Job until he himself decides he wants to leave. "Stan Kroenke just appointed Wenger as the CEO" Le Grove :lol:

From the top down the club has fundamental issues

Oh and wtf is the point of Gazidis? what does he do?

bruv

why do you always say things like this (in regards to wenger of course) like its okay?

wtf

When did I say I say it was okay? If you go back to when Eastmond was given his chance over the others I couldnt understand it as Eastmond along with Cruise (now released) and Shea where the worst players from that starting 11 double winning youth team.

It's an observation I've noticed over the years. Eastmond's career is now done, but he was given chances. Same way Darron Gibson was...

TF always gives Wenger the benefit of the doubt or rationalise his questionable decisions.

/

I'm sure i read somewhere that Silent Stan said Wenger will stay in the Job until he himself decides he wants to leave. "Stan Kroenke just appointed Wenger as the CEO" Le Grove :lol:

From the top down the club has fundamental issues

Oh and wtf is the point of Gazidis? what does he do?

I dont give him the benefi, I try to see what, if any, sense their was in the decision he made.

/

That was always the case, Kroenke just got in line, publically. What I don't get after you make that decision is why you then don't bring David Dein back to help him, but then again we have two billionaires and we dont use them, so I should get it really.

Gazidas is pointless ntil he appoints his own man. Thats why I say bring back Dein to help Wenger or get rid of Wenger to help Gazidas.

bruv

wtf

I think he has a point though.

Wenger is so stubborn he will bite off his own nose to spite his face.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

See what happens when Yao Kouassi passes the ball.. we score inside 1min

Thought we were ok today, had a great spell but then a very dodgy spell.. in all honesty we didnt look like geting the winer in open play, RVP saved us there

Rosicky played well i thought & Arsh came on and looked bright, need to build on this

I actually thought Rosicky looked like his old self for the first time in years.

for real, when he was broke from deep in our half i was baffled

why didnt oxlaide start or feature, wenger is such a mug

swear down i get nothing from arsenal matches, feeling of impending doom, knot in my stomach

when we win there's no catharsis, just the feeling it could've gone the other way..

• Upvote 1

So Yao Kouassi is sticking with this passing the ball lark

another 2 assists & a goal

Im still pissed at his antics that cost us previously but he is delivering and pissing on Wallflower in the process

If he can continue to pass and not get too greedy, he could be instrumental in us making the top 4