Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

javier hernandez is a beast

64 caps 65 goals

118 games for me, 130 goals.

First two seasons of Coventry finished mid table in the Championship which is an absolute miracle considering they have no money. Done some clever wheeling an dealing and bought in some class youth and experinced olders over my three seasons in the form of:

Abdoul Karim Sylla pacey striker in the mould of say Defoe but with two left feet.

Samed Yesil turkish young striker who seems to be developing and in my my mind plays like Hakan Sukers retarded brother.

Vyeshalav Hleb I thought it was the other one, way too good for the Championship, did me proud even though he deceived me.

Andrea Costa / Danielle Corti my Italian duo who were the best in there positions in the league. Costa always moaned but was best left back in the Championsip so I allowed him. Corti was a defensive midfield who was awesome apart from all the sendings off which were I think from players such as Lee Boywer telling him he has a girls first name.

Juanfran from Real Madrid, winger who oozes class but I went off after I praised him numerous times and he never listed me as favourite personel.

Adorjan who I called my Hungarien project, bags of assists, didn't make it at Liverpool but slotted right in for me.

I bought all these chaps and about 20 more throughout my 3 seasons there but these were my best. In our 3rd season we scraped into the playoffs and I have no idea how but fluked our way into the Premiership. I'm not even being humble but we 2 shots on target in the playoff final and we score 3 goals, one being an own goal winning 3 - 2 against Southampton. After this amazing feat of getting Coventry promoted and financially secure Inter Milan offered me a job.

They came 10th in the previous season somehow? In my first season I won the league and spent about 85 million signing pure quality I could never imagine at Coventry and getting rid of pretty much everyone. I stuck with my same philosophy which I had at Cov but was able to sign the perfect players for my tactic. This also meant putting them in massive debt (weren't in the champions league) but in the second season I recouped about 40 million and won the treble (Champions league, Italian Cup and the league by about 15 points.)

Currently going into my 6th season as Sir My Name (just won the Olympics with Brazil ssoooo easy) going to dominate Italy again and bring through some of my kids. Don't know how to upload pics and everything though but Forza Inter!

• Upvote 5

Love hearing stories **pos's sub''

Yesil is sick in real life so should be banging for you one day

Adjordan is a d*ckhead didn't do fuck all for me kmt fucking no show

/

I get RAPED in the air

Poor start to the season

22nd in league two

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Good to know, I tend to go on youtube when I find a real gem but I thought Yesil was a To Madeira

yes yes yes

finally beat barcelona

they knocked me out the CL in the semis 2 seasons in a row

drew them AGAIN in the semis and i abandoned my philosophy and went all out mourinho

2 banks of 5 in front of my keeper fletcher who i brought in for my strikers just for this game chipped valdes at home for me to win 1-0

then went to the nou camp.... played 5 at the back 3DMs and bale and Nani on the wings and Bale went on a mad run and won a penalty that nani converted....

but Barca came back and were piling on the pressure... just after half time i was 2-1 down and leading on agg but i knew it wasnt enough... i took off vidic who has been performing worse and worse whenever a big game comes round and brought on rooney and put him in central midfield to change my tactic to 4-3-1-2... still my wingers the furthest forward... and almost instantly he scored to make it 2-2 on the night....... i used this opportunity to go all out defensive and turn my wingers into wing backs....Barca scored to make it 3-3 on agg... but i held out and FINALLY knocked them out in the CL after two back to back semi final defeats to them.

• Upvote 8

A lil update

Finished last season in 4th above everyone's expectations :)

The board wanted us to try avoid relegation

So new season trying to bring in players to build on a very successful season

Board ONLY gave me £7m ^_)

Considering we have a very good chance of Champions league football i think that was a piss take!! but meh

Same problem not a lot of players want to come Betis but i got a few

betistransfershistory.png

Boom got the draw for the Champions league draw and i get Benfica

1st leg we snatch it with a 1-0 win at home

2nd leg 1-1

Champions league group A

Man city

Schalke

Panathinaikos

Betis

Our 1st game was Man city

betisvmancitystatsplaye.png

FUCK HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT/SPEND

:Y:

Only 3 games in the season so far

Here is my team

realbetisbsadsquadplaye.png

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

A lil update

El Shaawary, Urby Emmanuelson, Elia and Sanogo are sick. Nice signings

Sent Shaawary back to Milan cos the Elia deal cam through and i thought he had more to offer right now

But come end of season i will sign him to develop him

I got Sanogo too. Big future!

Trustttt

Guys is 21 and looking like a beast

Need to see how much Man city want for him

Also check out Libor kozak

rooneys agent is a c*nt

on his final year... had a chat with wayne and he agreed to sign a new contract.... but the agent wont negotiate..... then after he comes with mad demands...considering rooney is not even first choice for me and is my highest earner.... dont want to let him go on a free cos hes still 29 but i will have to risk it as no one is willing to pay the money i would need to get a replacement....

/

made 1 signing this season kaser shcmiechel as back u keeper for 1m........ trying to catch madrid and barca.... barca are worth 1.2bn im only 400m but in 2 seasons the loan repayments finish.

A lil update

Finished last season in 4th above everyone's expectations :)

The board wanted us to try avoid relegation

So new season trying to bring in players to build on a very successful season

Board ONLY gave me £7m ^_)

Considering we have a very good chance of Champions league football i think that was a piss take!! but meh

Same problem not a lot of players want to come Betis but i got a few

betistransfershistory.png

Boom got the draw for the Champions league draw and i get Benfica

1st leg we snatch it with a 1-0 win at home

2nd leg 1-1

Champions league group A

Man city

Schalke

Panathinaikos

Betis

Our 1st game was Man city

betisvmancitystatsplaye.png

FUCK HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT/SPEND

:Y:

Only 3 games in the season so far

Here is my team

ur going in, all u need is that big transfer budget, and just bring in them young bucks

keep doing the updates