Xbox Live Updates

Jefferson

Windows 8 look

Looks ok, Revs you used your Kinnect with this yet ?

(null)

Not yet. My kinect is at my parents house so when I visit this weekend I'll test out the features like the voice search etc.

I'm liking the little touches like knowing your friend has just started playing the same game as you and also the number of friends playing.

bing my arse why the fuck do i have to say bing

why the fuck are there adverts i swear i pay for this shit

what the fuck is this tile business i swear functionality and simplicity is meant to increase not become limited what the fuck is this square business

fucking microsoft cunts that sickly green is so shit this tile business is so fucking shit they are fucking soulless

FUCKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAERGPREHJGBREPIHO

ps3 coming soon.

• Downvote 1

bing my arse why the fuck do i have to say bing

why the fuck are there adverts i swear i pay for this shit

what the fuck is this tile business i swear functionality and simplicity is meant to increase not become limited what the fuck is this square business

fucking microsoft cunts that sickly green is so shit this tile business is so fucking shit they are fucking soulless

FUCKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAERGPREHJGBREPIHO

ps3 coming soon.

lol easy granddad the tiles arent complicated

infact i loved them when i had a windows phone