International Week October '11

User

:clueless: Bento<<<<<

Going from a so solid defence which was only breached by an off side goal by Villa to a defence who let Cyprus score four and Iceland three(at fucking home)

The Midfield is so bad no AM (Danny is not a winger use him in his position as a number 10 FFS)

Bento is a grade A c*nt who has turned O Quinas into a long ball team and alienated Boswinga/Carvalho in the process.

Sick atmosphere last night purely sick.

I change my mind about Bento he is more than a Grade A c*nt!

Rui Patricio? what an average goalkeeper to think this guy was linked to Man Utd(sure he made a few saves towards than end but seriously average)

The back four led by Alves has to be the worse defence I have ever seen in my lifetime. The full backs(who I refuse to name their names) should never wear a Seleccao shirt again unless they are rocking as fans.

Rolando? 25m euros? I know Porto are one of the best when it comes to parring people with transfer fees but this guy will take it to the next level.

Moutinho? never seen a player who passes the ball sideways/backwards more than this guy,

Raul the guy is a headless chicken(box to box) why play him as the holding midfielder

Carlos Martins? The guy is back up for Granada but is first team for the NT(That myth Bento favours Sporting Lisbon connected players is no more)

Nani? done ok you can tell in the flesh the guy is becoming that guy but to call him WC based on Premiership performances is a crime

Postiga? this guy still lives on 2002-03 season he is very poor he can't run,move, control the ball, weak you name it (Seleccao need to stop recycling strikers)

Quaresma? why didn't he start I never understand this. When will someone grow some balls and start Nani/Quaresma on both wings and Ronaldo through the middle?

Oh yeah Quaresma needs to remember he has a left foot and stop miliking it with them outside of the boot crosses.

Polariod? hmmm this guy has been labelled arguably best in the world? the fuck? there is no way this guy is the top ten footballers maybe one of the best finishers in world football!

Watch this guy in the flesh he plays in patches. he cannot beat a man he can't cross and has zero work rate but physically a beast with his pace and power never a footballer.

Ronaldo did score a sick freekick apart from that? meh

/

Rommedahl? the guy still plays the same way he did 10 years ago pace with zero end product

Bendtner? if he can sort his first touch out he will become a problem seriously this guy is a sick target man I kind of understand why he is someone's lovechild on VIP2!

Eriksen? too good he just oozes class and will be sick at Barca seriously would be

/

Back to that c*nt Bento

He has no leadership skills at all. I would start rating him if he took the captiancy of Ronaldo.

He has burnt some bridges so he needs to eat humble pie and go cap in hand for the likes of Boswinga,Carvalho,Tiago( also recall Manuel Fernandes and make him a starter and hopefully Danny is used as AM and Ronaldo/Nani/Quaresma is the front three but he won't what a c*nt)

/

France? watched it via Sky Plus it seemed like Bosnia should of won the game by half-time so so lucky by the way Menez is fully sick and he is that guy of generation 87

First sign of madness I am replying to my own post !

lol dont hate brah

he had quite a bit of end product against you :lol:

Quaresma did rinse the trivela last night but he was the only threat, he shudda started

co sign about Bendy, the guy is actually class.. that counter attack where he layed it off got into the box and the keeper saved his header was top level stuff.. i just think our style was all wrong for him and made him look clumsier than he actually is plus Wengy didnt help by playing him RW

/

Gaucho >>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe64zEfC-wk

At 12.00BST/13.00CET, the draw is live on Eurosport and on the UEFA site

Play-off draw

Pot 1 (seeded teams)

Croatia (coefficient 32.723)

Portugal (31.202)

Republic of Ireland (28.203)

Czech Republic (27.982)

Pot 2 (unseeded teams)

Turkey (27.601)

Bosnia and Herzegovina (27.199)

Montenegro (21.876)

Estonia (20.355)

The two legged ties are to be played 11/12 and 15 November.

Why are Ireland Seeded? :/

Turkey - Croatia

Estonia - Ireland

Czech - Montenegro

Bosnia - Portugal

Guest Portuguese

Czech Republic are meh have been since 06.

Czech Republic of Euro 2004>>

/

Ireland the new Italy if they qualify just watch how negative Ireland@ the Euros

Bosnia if Dzeko is clinical in both legs the way he was at WHL then bye Portugal/Bento.

Turkey/Croatia is mad one I like the way the Turks play(technique,drive,passion) and how Turkish people in Hackney celebrate also I love Turkish women so I want them to go through but they have Hiddink as coach!

Croatia are just dangerous you never with them plus I rate Bilic highly.

Estonia? Very surprised,LOL@whoever let them finish ahead of them

Montenegro? If only Vucnic and JoJo were better finishers.

Hiddink is the wrong man for the job. Players are not happy with him, Altintop made an interview yesterday saying theres loads of tension in the dressing room and some of the players are unhappy about Hiddinks decisions.

Guest Portuguese

Hiddink is the wrong man for the job. Players are not happy with him, Altintop made an interview yesterday saying theres loads of tension in the dressing room and some of the players are unhappy about Hiddinks decisions.

Hopefully Turkey qualify and sack him (I know wishful thinking)

I respect his acheivements but I just think is way over rated and his failings get masked too much by the media.

Gut feeling Croatia will go through, Turkey always fuck about during qualifying, its like they wait till actually getting into a tournament before playing with any heart or desire.

Hiddink has done well with Turkey in my opinion. Could expect nothing more then 2nd from him with Germany in the group and he got us that. Couple months back he said if he didn't get positive results from Austria and then Belgium that he should be sacked and we pulled through.

We NEED Sahin back in midfield against the Croatian's!

straight red in the prem is 3 games so dont kno why heads are moaning.

lol the last time I remember him doing something worthwhile at a tournament Owen was an England regular, he isn't that guy at the major tournaments.

If I was Capello I'd start preparing for the finals from now and try form a partnership between players who stand a chance of being available for the group stages.