PMSL.

I work 24 hours shifts sometimes

I have never taken a lunch break in my life

My previous 2 girlfriends left me because "my job came first"

I was deported from the USA because of my job

Most people retire from my job at 30 due to stress

The rest turn to drink and drugs

I have to commute almost 2 hours to get to work

My boss is a racist, biggotted, sexist etc lunatic who I have to smile at every day

I have not taken a holiday in 2 years

I am taxed at 40%

The student loan company also STILL takes a portion of my wage each month

I guess being the 1% is easy and I should feel sorry for the idiots who can't budget or do something with their lives and instead look for the easy way out by claiming 40% of my wages and moaning about WALL ST pmsl, you lazy fucking cunts you couldn't work a single day at my job you'd probably run to H.R. after ur first morning on a trading desk/floor.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

look

not everyone can win in life

otherwise it would not work

there have to be the haves (i.e people like me ) and the have nots (most of you lot)

this is democracy... people have the chance to be anything they want but not everyone will make it

so its on you.

deal with it

privatise the NHS ive already joined up for the campaign.... why should tax paying successful people accept a rationed healthcare system in which they pay for the detritus of society to push out more sprogs and take take take expensive diabetes and cancer treatment

theres nothin wrong with private healthcare ... you'd get a better service.

People who fall in the 1% are people who don't have to work and their next couple of generations could still enjoy the same luxury lifestyle without working also. E.G roman abrahmovich. Being at the middle/upper end of the pay scale doesn't align you with people like that. Everyone in the 99% doesn't work in tesco full time.

In shorter words

missingthepoint.png

look

not everyone can win in life

otherwise it would not work

there have to be the haves (i.e people like me ) and the have nots (most of you lot)

this is democracy... people have the chance to be anything they want but not everyone will make it

so its on you.

deal with it

What happens if you lose your job tomorrow could you afford to just kick back for a couple months? or fly out the country and go on holiday for 6 months with no worries?

If not you are not exactly a 'have'. As you'll still have bills,taxes etc to pay.

Guest M12 Part 2

The system is clever. Everyone is looking at the wrong people.

The real winners are people like the Royal family. Do you think queen liz knows about credit crunch? Not at all. And it's not cos she worked hard or did anything. Just born into the correct bloodline. People like her are living bossy. Not people who earn 60k a year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol every time a topic like this crops up it's evident very quickly who works within the financial sector.

You can try justify the system any way you like but on a humane level it's completely fucked up. This one is fucked.

I have worked since i was 10 years old. I never went to college, i have zero loan debt, i worked twice as hard and made great money, recived many performance increases and titles, had private health care, a home, cars, 401k, personal long term disability,life,accidental death & dissmenberment, savings, money market accounts, and investments.

A single mom of three living the dream. my then (14) year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer, the 600$ a month private insurance company refused to pay, the private health care facility refused to treat her without payment, i drained my savings, my 401l (what was left of it),and everything else i could, the insurance company refused to let me cancel and kept taking monthly premiums even though they refused to pay for anything.

(cancer costs $45,000 a day)Recently, i was diagnosed with a chronic illness and cannot work, my carrer of 28 years is over. My PRIVATE dissability insurance Company denied my claim,i lost my home, my vehicles, all my private insurance, my private health care, all my belongings, and my children were forced to live seperately with family and friends as every household is full and we couldnt stay together. My daughters cancer is out of remminssion & she is back in treatment,she works two jobs at $7.40hr while going through chemo and radiation to pay for it.(18yrs old) my health is deteriorating, and my living arrangement has been terminated due to inability to pay. I AM NOW HOMELESS,SICK,DESTITUE,AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE…UNABLE TO WORK.

I watched my parents entire retirement savings be wiped out,their wall street investments bottom out, their home depreciate in value by 200k, and their life savings of 40 years gone. My brother took a 50% pay decrease to keep his job, another brother lost his 100k a year job due to downsizing and outsourcing,my sister lost her 80k a year job due to labor cuts, all of them are in danger of loosing their homes and have upsidedown mortgages. their savings..401k’s, stock investments, are all depleated.

We are a hard working,blue collar,tax paying,successfull proud American family that paid their bills, planned for our futures and our childrens futures. thank you Skank of America, General Ho-tors,Logitech, AT&T,Shittybank,Found On Road Dead (FORD),K-Fart,FIRST CHOICE not to pay claims,Prudential,Thats All I Get?(AIG), thank you for taking over 2.5 million dollars of my family’s hard earned lifelong savings and then allowing us to pay our 30% income taxes for the past 10 years to bail you out! We have nothing left to loose and nothing but time on our hands, and if for no other reason than to make you uncomfortable

WE OCCUPY WALLSTREET! WE ARE THE 99%

• Upvote 5

There is a really good documentary about the american school system i saw this year. ill try and find it

if you're talking about the one that goes into the lottery systems they use over there...

..that shit brought a tear to my eye no hype

Imagine they get the students within the borough, the all want to go to the most decent school available to them. They determine who gets a place by way of lottery. Meaning they literally gather these children in a hall with their parents, give them a number and sit back and watch the lottery be played. If your number comes up you're in, if not.. PISSED.

This is America.