The Only way is Essex (TOWIE)

Admin.

Guest Portuguese

But she looks like Mark...

Hence why man refer to her as Mark's sister & dont bother to find out her actual name.

Infact let me stop.

Lol truss, spitting image.

Not in the top 3.

Man are acting like looking at gal on TV is gay.

We live in some strange times.

Ya Liar if you watch something at least don't be making excuses, you don't watch the program for girls you liar, you watch it cause you like the storylines and relate with the fake lifestyle those guys live, i love it though when man start making excuses like this thats when i know they're ashamed :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Nah dont come from that angle. Watching a bitch made show makes you a bitch. you aint simply watching girls, you are gossiping about whos doing what in sugar hut this week. moist behaviour

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Ya Liar if you watch something at least don't be making excuses, you don't watch the program for girls you liar, you watch it cause you like the storylines and relate with the fake lifestyle those guys live, i love it though when man start making excuses like this thats when i know they're ashamed :lol:

I knew someone would say this...

If I came on here and saw man debating and gossipping about TOWIE, then I'd be wih you lot...

But everytime a TOWIE debate comes up it always ends in which chick is the pengest?

So man are definitely watching it for the chicks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Nah dont come from that angle. Watching a bitch made show makes you a bitch. you aint simply watching girls, you are gossiping about whos doing what in sugar hut this week. moist behaviour

Grow the fuck up.

I dont need an ANGLE and watching a programme could never make me a bitch.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I have knowledge of self I read the teachings of the great Marcus garvey so whatever your opinion of me. I know who I am

So I have no need to justify anything to anyone for my lifestyle choice

How you gonna mention man like Marcus Garvey in a topic like this and talk about you have no need to justify your lifestyle.

Swear you said you watch TOWIE to keep convo with white gyal and work - that's a justfication.

Who you reading Marcus Garvey for G, the Bobo Shanti mandem in the IT department?

:lol:

Bunn TOWIE. From time I see two strange brown accumulations of spray tan around two of these bitches ankles, I knew it wasn't for me.

• Upvote 4