Don't condone Gays, but damn

Mr. Gayle

Lol. This debate is pointless. There will always be pro/anti battyman. And knowing this country they will continue to push for more recognition likesay it was slavery or women's rights.

What about same sex parents whose children generally perform well at school and are just regular young people? Which there are various studies to back up

I dont have any "official" studies to back this, but I have an opinion.

Same sex parents is not natural "Daddy and daddy?.

The two men, didn't produce that child through sexual intercourse.

Some turkey baster conception child and surrogate mother. (a woman still had to be involved, though im sure scientists are working hard on alternatives methods) or adoption.

However, yes if the child raised well regardles could still achieve excellent results in school and in life. But by rule of nature child couldn't have come into the world soley man & man interloping. No doubt the love would be genuine blah blah...

Bypassing rules of nature. (keeping to this point im reffering too).

but each to there own end of the day, I dont support it. Just don't appreciate this lifestyle being promoted so flagrantly.

The rules of nature are harsh and unforgiving, whereas allowing sam sex couples to adopt means one more kid with a better chance of leading a happy life away from a hostel or orphanage or even death in some instances

the pro gay dons are weird

:!:

Too many of you take things for face value; it’s not what affects you directly. It’s the images as a child you pick up which then enters your subconscious mind thus shaping your thoughts and views of the world as a developing adult

so are you saying that seeing gay images from a young age will mean ur no longer disgusted by homosexuality or that seeing gay images from a young age will turn you gay?

I’m saying that this increases the probability rate that you will find this acceptable. I don’t believe images and media etc can turn you outright gay but it can change your views over a period of years.

Gay presenters of children shows for example can make a child’s perception of ‘talking gay or behaving in a way that promotes homosexuality’ normal.

• Upvote 2

None of the things you're saying are making any sense

'Promoting it as normal' it IS normal, it's widely known that gayniz is a normal trait in most animals, just because of your ridiculous preconceived notions of what constitutes a 'paegon' or 'deamun' or whatever word you're trying to use to justify your lack of reason isn't going to change that is it?

Nuff retards who won't succeed in the modern world tbh, get ready to be ostracised

It's not bredin it's obvious which path the topic is going there are gay people in the world get over it

I don't associate myself with gays because that lifestyle don't intrest me.

As a parent you should not be letting your children watch any of them soaps

Not just for gayness but immoral shit that goes on like sleeping around having affairs scheming bare evil stuff

Coming with stupid reteric about gayness should be underground is silly IMO

We live in the a country which is very tolerant which is good IMO

Dont understand anti gays fascination with gays reminds me of this documentary I saw on gays in uganda. Everyone is anti gay but wants to take an intrest in it almost like a voyeur

• Upvote 1

'Promoting it as normal' it IS normal, it's widely known that gayniz is a normal trait in most animals, just because of your ridiculous preconceived notions of what constitutes a 'paegon' or 'deamun' or whatever word you're trying to use to justify your lack of reason isn't going to change that is it?

Nuff retards who won't succeed in the modern world tbh, get ready to be ostracised

Murder is normal

Animals do it

That's not justification

• Downvote 1

man is now saying homos are normal

its laughable

*Sigh*

I’m done with this thread. It is pointless fo real

Murder is normal

Animals do it

That's not justification

truesay Animals don't murder

(I don't want any trouble. I'm not involved)

• Upvote 2

tbh

this is what bare people think of blacks/"black culture"

if you agree with the fact that certain themes have been slowly but surely pushed in the media so tolerance/acceptance is reached until its bein glorified and defended by the majority, then you'd have to be pretty selective to not feel the same about immigration, "racism" and race mixing, particuarly the glorification of black males

i find that shit more disturbing than any gay pushing, thats just a way to depopulate a bit, i won't miss the genes of these pawns

people underestimate the power of their subconsious

all our thoughts and opinions have been shaped by our environment, and our environment is controlled

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

glorification of black males

2e6bygp.jpg

I wish I could add sound to this post.. ttkk

ask a young white/black/asian kid who his favourite artist, actor, footballer is

ask yourself why there's a dissproportionate number of blacks in mainstream entertainment in the USA and Europe

Just like there are with gays

more gays on my tv than i see down my road, more blacks on my tv than i see down my road, i'm seein quite a lot of camp bastards emerging tho, and there's already wiggers by the bucket load, the last 20 years seen to that, but i'm sure its all coinsidence yeah?

mainstream media has an obvious lack of strong white characters, particuarly that aimed at children

inb4 " naaa we on da TVz cuz we fly"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

glorification of black males

2e6bygp.jpg

I wish I could add sound to this post.. ttkk

ask a young white/black/asian kid who his favourite artist, actor, footballer is

ask yourself why there's a dissproportionate number of blacks in mainstream entertainment in the USA and Europe

Just like there are with gays

more gays on my tv than i see down my road, more blacks on my tv than i see down my road, i'm seein quite a lot of camp bastards emerging tho, and there's already wiggers by the bucket load, the last 20 years seen to that, but i'm sure its all coinsidence yeah?

mainstream media has an obvious lack of strong white characters, particuarly that aimed at children

inb4 " naaa we on da TVz cuz we fly"

1074561_o.gif

• Upvote 1