US Presidential Election

Sinister

I read an article about that yesterday Dub. Forgot where I read it now but it was saying that they haven't actually counted the total vote yet and that Trump should beat Romney by about 3 Million votes. And they already said on Election night that Democrats were not turning out in huge numbers for Hilary. It's crazy that 90 million people who could have voted didn't bother.

• Downvote 1

yes, generally most of this behavior disgusts me that you've posted, especially that one where they pulled the Trump supporter out of his car and attacked him and I don't doubt that when protesters are attacked by Trump fans that you are disgusted too

generally speaking, I don't support rioting and violence but if you ignore the cause of it then that's just being ignorant, a person who's known to be racist and has run a campaign of division has been elected - people are pissed, and instead of you thinking "oh, there must be something wrong if people are this worked up about him" you get all defensive because his ideal match yours and try and dismiss the distress of a population by highlighting the criminal behaviour of a minority - most of this disgusting/criminal behaviour is a result of years of division and oppression leading to lack of education, increased intolerance, and lower capability to succeed

if Clinton was elected and BLM didn't protest I would have thought that would be hypocritical of them too considering shit caused by the Clintons

watch the 13th documentary, its very critical of the Clintons and their contribution to the oppression of minorities, but its also critical of Republicans so it might not be to your taste

• Upvote 3

@dub I've not really ignored them being pissed off. I've said they have the right to be upset, they just lost an election. And really the people to blame for them rioting are the Media for making them believe their world was about to crash down and Hitler about to rise again via Donald Trump. As for the hypocrisy, well they already are hypocrites. You got people out there screaming he's a racist and wanting Clinton in power when she's supposedly fond of using the N word and has said offensive things towards the black community there. 

For me, or what I've believed so far is that this guy is Anti Establishment, not supported by or controlled by them and that they didn't want him in power. I thought that would would of been a great thing for the self labelled Liberals along with not supporting the other option whom they knew was a liar and lawbreaker. But it appears his brash personality and wish to stop mass immigration is more important to their lives than a country functioning well.

• Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, dub said:

rich Republicans are generally anti-establishment, it means less taxes, it means less regulation, it means its easier to fuck people over basically - do you deny that?

generally "liberals" are in favour of taxes because it helps battle inequality by sharing the benefits, are in favour of regulation because it means people won't get cheated

gosh, you complain about how immigrants in our country are fucking up the NHS but you support Trump who wants to instantly repeal Obamacare that was helping the American people move towards a similar system of social welfare

yes fuck Clinton for being a shitty person, but you only like Trump because the hate he drives resonates with you

Don't know why you bother responding to the guy 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I never had Trump down as a Republican to be honest. If I remember rightly they spent millions trying to stop him from being their candidate. He just chose to run as one of them. Will his lower taxes on business there not help more people get work? You are in favour of mass immigration which fucks the people over by driving down wages and allowing rich dons to get cheaper labour so I'm not sure why you would preach like you care.

As for Obama care.... I've heard nothing but bad things from Americans about it, now you can say I must talk to Republicans, which I don't. Most Americans I know loved Obama, but I've never heard anyone say anything good about it. And there was no denying mass Immigration in the UK has caused problems for the NHS, as well as health tourism.

And once again you go back to the Hate bullshit. Yes we're all Neo Nazi's and hate the world and all that other shit you want us to be. Just showing yourself as one of those numpties that wants to be out there smashing shop windows. I like Trump because he wasn't a Politician, the Establishment hated him, he was against uncontrolled Immigration, and he was against political correctness + the fact anyone but that bitch Clinton.

And don't get all shy because Afroman called you out for debating, he's jealous you are capable of doing something he can't.

• Downvote 3

The Trump vote just forced a entire side of society that thought things were going well to actually look at themselves and ask, was I part of this creation? But a lot of them dont want to look at this. You saw crying and confusion/Riots popping up everywhere. This was brewing all along but the opinionated press continued to insult their way expressing their views which they clearly are not conscious of how those views affect society so it had to felt through the vote of Donald Trump. 

I could say this all day long but they will still not get it. And because they lack self observation, all they are left with are their stupid feelings. (Calling people Raicst and bigots)

Nobody gives a shit about your feelings. We give a shit about your lack of observation. 

• Downvote 2