US Presidential Election

Sinister

39 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

Yep, thats liberals for you, 

And you will not hear them condemning this. Their silence says a lot of words and encourages this behavior. I think Trump voters have had enough of this entitled behaviour.

I just wonder when someone will be brave enough to stop these vicious hordes of liberals. You are correct 100%. Something has to be done!

2 hours ago, Don Crack said:

Yep, thats liberals for you, 

And you will not hear them condemning this. Their silence says a lot of words and encourages this behavior. I think Trump voters have had enough of this entitled behaviour.

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Whereas classical liberalism emphasises the role of liberty, social liberalism stresses the importance of equality.[4] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

How is Jamal and Daquan in the video liberals???

Quoting what it stands for means nothing to be honest James...

We label them Liberals because it's the tag they claim to represent, it's what they scream about, it's a label they own. But they don't practise what they preach.... Free Speech? Yea only when it's them doing the talking. A democracy? Only when the vote goes their way.

It's a bit like Islamic Extremism I guess. Some people on the left will try tell you oh they are not Muslims, but extremists themselves will tell you they are and everything they do is for that religion.

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

i dont get this. his big thing was trade deals are taking jobs away from americans, loads of people went for him cause jobs had been eroded by these agreements. why would he be in a hurry to do a deal with the EU or UK? hes said he'd kill TTIP or whatever it is, what else is there to work with?

they're not gonna take back the steel industry from China without causing costs to the US industries that require said steel

EU/UK trade deals won't damage the US in the same way, more time its about the US export 

TTIP was the one with the EU (Transatlantic), where EU jobs would end up in the US where workers have less rights

TPP == Transpacific. So Asian countries taking US jobs.

He was anti TPP not anti TTIP

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

We label them Liberals because it's the tag they claim to represent, it's what they scream about, it's a label they own. But they don't practise what they preach.... Free Speech? Yea only when it's them doing the talking. A democracy? Only when the vote goes their way.

It's a bit like Islamic Extremism I guess. Some people on the left will try tell you oh they are not Muslims, but extremists themselves will tell you they are and everything they do is for that religion.

lol Jamal and Daquan trapping and rapping probably don't call themselves liberal. They are probably apolitical and just lashing out because the media told them they just elected the next hitler. 

Anti-trump would be a more precise term. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, dub said:

they're not gonna take back the steel industry from China without causing costs to the US industries that require said steel

EU/UK trade deals won't damage the US in the same way, more time its about the US export 

TTIP was the one with the EU (Transatlantic), where EU jobs would end up in the US where workers have less rights

TPP == Transpacific. So Asian countries taking US jobs.

He was anti TPP not anti TTIP

http://news.sky.com/story/steel-tycoon-sanjeev-gupta-sees-opportunity-in-trumps-america-10652347

15 hours ago, Gambino said:

:lol: 

14 hours ago, Gambino said:

Should of seen the live stream I was watching from someones mobile in Austin last night. They were all taking turns to chant out how their world has ended whilst repeating each others words. Was like some occult/alien controlled shit. Proper weirdos.

I bet they was saying stuff like this

lf8rwqK.png

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Platinum50 said:

I bet they was saying stuff like this

lf8rwqK.png

No it was more like

"Why am I persecuted" "How could this happen to me" "I have suffered" "I don't wanna die" "Why is this our fault" "I don't wanna be responsible" And it looks all the more strange when your stood alone with a big crowd of people encircling you and repeating your words in a chant.

'So who's going to assassinate Trump?' Twitter erupts with calls for the Donald to be killed after he wins the election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924052/Twitter-erupts-calls-Donald-Trump-assassinated-elected-president-United-States.html

LOL I love how trump is exposing these so called "Tolerant" Left wing liberals. They are so pathetic. 

there were same calls for Obama to be killed when he won

I was looking at the previous results for the last 2 elections and Republican voters haven't actually increased in numbers, just Democrats decreased

was like 2008 69mil for Obama, 2012 65mil for Obama, 2016 just under 60mil for Clinton - Republicans just under 60 mil for all 3 times

basically Hillary ain't inspiring no one

• Upvote 3