US Presidential Election

Sinister

17 minutes ago, james00 said:

@Mr. Martinez Once the U.N tell him wha gwarn he will fall in line like a bitch. He's in white house now he don't need that big boy talk anymore.

The wall, foreign relations and muslim talk was to win the hearts of xenophobes. Sorry pro whites "alt right" he is not building a wall are you fucking absurd lol and he is not sending every illegal back to mexico not happening. 

However he probably will clamp down on such things. 

it think these will be small issues the big issues will be the economy, getting jobs back, attacking the federal reserve and low taxes for the rich.

And now with republicans taking the senate the house and Trump, the u.s should worry about same sex marriage,  secularism, climate change and anti-science agenda in general.

I get the sense you guys are overstating the power of the UN. Fall in line? You mean like Bush did when they told him the Iraq war wasn't legal???? USA are a different level to the UN, The UN's power comes from the USA.

1 minute ago, dub said:

lol imagine Trump becomes the post-Brexit savior

Fammnm

Trump in and fixes the wests issues with Russia. The relationship with Farge becomes a key part in trade deals with the US and more importantly Europe.

fuckk Gambino is clear, greatest year of his life, nobody could chat crud to him.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

Lol real talk

Can confirm first hand there is

42 minutes ago, dub said:

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote

Gambino, what's your opinion on that?

None really. Results obviously worked out nicely although I hold the same position I mentioned the other day about having stupid voting systems. It shafted UKIP here and we lived with it, obviously can't xpect the left to do the same here or over there. Moaners for any result that doesn't go there way I.E. Brexit. Plus same with Labour, the Democrats are trying to flood USA with Immigration in the hope of sealing majority votes for the future.

but you revel in the fact that Brexit got the popular vote and think challenges have no base, are angered in the fact that UKIP don't have proportional representation,

I guess you think that really Hillary Clinton should be president then... right?

10 minutes ago, dub said:

but you revel in the fact that Brexit got the popular vote and think challenges have no base, are angered in the fact that UKIP don't have proportional representation,

I guess you think that really Hillary Clinton should be president then... right?

I can see what you are attempting to get at Dub but you are only gonna fail by ignoring the main point...... I'm not outdoors with thousands of people smashing up stores, throwing fireworks, chanting hate for others at the prospect of not getting my own way.

UKIP didn't get fair representation. I think it's dumb, I think the voting system is dumb but the public had a chance to change that and chose not too so I accept it is what it is. If Remain had of won the EU I would of felt like it was the end of the UK as I know it, a catastrophe, a loss for British people, but I would of sulked about it and got over it knowing the people had decided. Americans can be upset they lost, nobody likes to be on a losing side, does it give them the right to be violent and hateful towards others? No it doesn't. Fact is some of these left try to demonise the right when they show themselves to be the worst of the worst. They go against everything they profess to believe in... It's their way or no way.

And no I don't think Clinton should be President. I think USA needs to stop allowing it's Universities to groom kids into being these brainwashed Animals that scream tolerance and then act intolerant. 

• Downvote 1