Week 11 - Premier League 11/12

User

Not good enough at home, again!

Downing piss poor, as was Adam and Henderson.

Suarez off pace.

4 draws at home is bollocks.

Won't even bother asserting the the fact we should never have gotten rid of certain players or spent such and such money.

KENNY OUT

WORST HALF TIME TEAM TALKER OF ALL TIME.

THIS IS THE 6TH TIME HE HASNT MOTIVATED THE TEAM AT ANFIELD AT HT.

My brother (a dirty scouser) has been saying this since he saw the transfers

Thing is, Dalglish will go back in Jan and prob spend a shit ton of money

Will Arsene?

KENNY OUT

WORST HALF TIME TEAM TALKER OF ALL TIME.

THIS IS THE 6TH TIME HE HASNT MOTIVATED THE TEAM AT ANFIELD AT HT.

My brother (a dirty scouser) has been saying this since he saw the transfers

Thing is, Dalglish will go back in Jan and prob spend a shit ton of money

Will Arsene?

So Daglish will get props for spending another £20m+ on average players in Jan?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good win for us considering we lost to them last season..Odemwinge & Long were both out n Mulumbu is off form so it wasnt ever going to be much of a contest hence why i didnt go and stopped watching after the 2nd goal went in..

Utd game was boring, watched the 1st half, Bruce was unlucky with the Wickham inj

The 2nd half of Liverpool - Swansea was brilliant, the swans played Lpool off the park at times, Mark Gower the twat shudda won the game for them..

Swansea always tire with 10-15mins left and their GK made some good saves, Lpool one paced n predictable going fwd as usual, Suarez was quiet lol Williams & Monk bossed him but the 2nd half was brilliant.. Dyer had Enrique on toast at the end lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

LMFAO

Dyer had Enrique on toast. He burnt Agger for pace and that's about it. Never tried knocking the ball past Enrique cause he knew he was equal to the race.

And playing well or finding gaps in our anonymous midfield is not playing a team off the park.

Shut the fuck up, you pillock.

Always talking the most shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I made my points in the summer about this need to go British that was being pushed by every man and his dog.

Downing was ok playing at Villa where teams didn't give them massive respect and park the bus so there was space to be exploited, that isn't the case at Liverpool and when he's faced with his man with relatively no space in behind he's almost useless.

Adam has a good passing range but again when there isn't space in behind he can't utilise his best asset and when you add to that he's playing in a midfield two where he has to do his fair share of the dirty work you're looking at a completely different player to the one at Blackpool.

Henderson? no words really.

I'll watch AC tomorrow and most likely shed tears at what we pushed out the door.

I'll watch AC tomorrow and most likely shed tears at what we pushed out the door.

I will give Henderson and Carroll bly's for a little longer, they are younger and have more room for development.

But year, it pisses me off enough seeing Raul in blue never mind Aquilani playing for AC when we are still paying his wages.

And how many set pieces have we actually benefitted from Adam. Do we not work on them?!?

we were nowhere near good enough today. Adam and Lucas together just doesnt work, need to stop playing them together tbh, Spearing works better with Lucas. Suarez was quiet today but still created and almost scored. Funny the way commentators almost celebrate when he blatantly gets fouled and the ref gives nothing just because Suarez didnt go down when tbh he should have, blatant kick and they have nothing bad to say about the foul but as soon as he falls from another foul they're on his back about it.

Carroll played well but should have scored that chance early on, cross was perfect for him to finish. we didnt have anyone making runs in behind today, ended up resorting to shifting it wide and just crossing it which clearly wasnt gonna work.

Few of Vorms saves were unreal, the 2 from Suarez and Johnson late on were fucking ridiculous.

/

anelka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

guy is NEVER an arsenal fan, swear they're the team you talk about LEAST, SMH.

just constantly chat shit and bring your utter nonsense to matchday threads on here. How the fuck were u watching our second half with enough concentration on it to form a decent opinion of the game while your own (supposed) team were playing ? chat shitttttttt

I will give Henderson and Carroll bly's for a little longer, they are younger and have more room for development.

But year, it pisses me off enough seeing Raul in blue never mind Aquilani playing for AC when we are still paying his wages.

And how many set pieces have we actually benefitted from Adam. Do we not work on them?!?

i can't bly the decision to sign Henderson because unlike with Carroll where it wasn't a case of him replacing someone as such, we actually kicked AA out the door because Henderson & Adam came. Pain.

lol set pieces, we're as poor at them now as we have been for the past 20 years.

@ Josiah Bartlet give Swansea credit, from the 45 mins i saw, they played very well

newly promoted side, went to anfield, kept a clean sheet, had 51% possession and gave a great account of themselves and yes the played some super pass n move football at times..a brand of football the likes of Jan Molby, Barnes & Souness would be proud of..

At the end Dyer burnt Enrique twice, spesh the one where he turned him inside out in the area lol

Dont get mad at me coz ur attack is one paced n lacks creativity, dont get mad at me coz you have a £35m binge drinking, broken britain chav geordie named Andrew Thomas Carroll wearing the famous no.9 jersey, dont get mad at me coz "the king" bombed out ur flair players..i didnt do this ur hero "King Kenneth" did

• Upvote 2